Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

[COLOR=333333]BIN for shipping tomorrow (Sat., 5/2)[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]6 only Svart Hona (Swedish Black Hen) eggs, laid 4/28 to today. I have 4 more from 4/25-4/27 that I can include as extras. $75 includes double boxing and priority shipping. Express shipping available at an additional cost. To purchase, post "SOLD" and PM me your shipping information. I will PM you the payment info. Please include phone number if you want Hold-for-pick-up (please specify you if you want HFPU - recommended), as well as your preferred PO for pick-up if you have more than one close by. If you want automatic tracking updates from USPS, let me know an email address or number to send texts to. Payment to be made by PayPal (my PP addy can be found on my profile page, here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/105574/kytinpusher) no later than 7 AM. ET Sat. 5/2 so that I can get them in the mail tomorrow (Saturday). I always double box. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble. I pack VERY well to maximize your chance of success, but I can not control how the USPS handles the box or how the eggs are incubated. I can not guarantee that all or any of the eggs will hatch. I do want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you have a good chance to hatch some of these gorgeous birds, but NO GUARANTEES. Please keep me advised of their condition on arrival and how the hatch goes. If you do not hatch at least 2, save the unhatched eggs and send them back to me. I will send you another box of eggs for the cost of postage when available. If something should happen to my birds that makes getting fertile eggs from them impossible, the offer to replace the eggs is void. I will only replace them once. If you can not agree to these terms, please do not purchase.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Some of the young my eggs have produced (with a SFH pullet trying to hide in the middle :lol: )[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]One of the chicks hatched from my eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Pictures of the parents - GFF rooster over Ewe Crazy Farms pullets[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
Sold

****Ended****

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Monday 5/4
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $30
Priority shipping with tracking and insurance is included.
Ends 10:00 PM Central time Sunday 5/3

12+ eggs from our small flock of BBS Mottled and split for Mottled Cochin bantams. Flock consists of five Black Mottled hens, three Black split for Mottled hens and pullets, two Blue Mottled pullets, two Blue split for Mottled hens, and two Splash Mottled pullets. The rooster roster includes one Black Mottled, one Splash Mottled, and one split for Mottled Blue rooster.
All of these birds are kept together in a large run and free range around our farm daily.
Bidding starts at $30, and shipping is included.

More pictures here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...cochin-bantam-hatching-eggs-for-sale-in-texas

Last edited:
AUCTION
End Saturday May 2nd at 9pm CST

LAVENDER COPPER MARANS CHICKS!

I have been working on these for a couple of seasons BUT they are still a project and need improvement. I have been crossing them with my Black Copper Marans to improve everything (egg color, type, feathered legs..... it all needs work like all project colors) My pen has 2 Lavender Copper Marans Cockerels over 5 Lavender Copper Marans Pullets and several Lavender Split Copper Marans and maybe a couple of Coppers. I have 4 Lavender and 5 splits and I will ship ALL these chicks. 1 Lavender has feathered legs and 3 of the splits have feathered legs. Probably they all carry the genes so crossing these with a good quality Black Copper will improve them and keep crossing back to a black copper. I may not offer these again this year..... get them while you can. (most egg color is a 4 maybe a 5) Questions message me.

Shipping is actual price PLUS $10 for box and heat pack. Minimum bid is $90 ($10 each chick) someone paid $50 a chick recently..... get them while you can I will not offer these again this year!

Don't bid if you are in Alaska, Virginia, South Dakota, Hawaii, Texas unless you are going to pick them up in Tennessee.

$90 on the Lavender Marans.
We have a winner!

I have some BIN I can ship tomorrow if anyone is intereseted

12+ Lavender and Split Olive Eggers $35 SHIPPED

9++ Silver Penciled Wyandotte BANTAMS $45 SHIPPED (I have about 15 eggs some are dirty but not bad.... they keep rolling the eggs around while they dust bath in the same spot they lay) These are FOLEY birds

I think that is it..... I set everything else LOL.

Claim them and PM me...... if you want more info just PM me.

BIN 6+ mixed color Sizzle eggs. Price is $25.00 including shipping. I can ship these tomorrow.
I have a partridge frizzled silkie with a white silkie roo in one pen and a blue sizzle hen with a porcelain roo in another pen and a splash silkie hen with a partridge frizzled silkie roo.

I pack very well. I bubble wrap each egg and place them in an egg flat and put another flat on top and tape them together. That bundle is placed in a 7x7x6 priority box on a nest of shredded paper. I pack more shredded paper around and on top of the bundle so the bo flaps lay snug but not too tight so the eggs don't move around in the box. I write FRAGILE on all 4 sides and the top. I will write anything you want on it if you prefer something else or in addition to what I write.

Please post SOLD then PM me. My paypal addy is [email protected]

Any pics?

it helps for you to quote or at least mention the name of the one putting the auction up. otherwise you could be talking to me. I've got lots of pics, but no auctions.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom