Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BUY IT NOW

to ship Monday or Tuesday

12++ LF English Orpington Eggs - $35 shipped

I have a blue rooster over black and chocolate hens. There was also a split chocolate rooster in there until last week. These are my original breeders from The Fancy Chick. The chocolates are LF but were her original project lines so occasionally a smaller bird does pop out. Just want you to be aware. The black hens and blue rooster are all from BBS.

12+ Olive Eggers - $30 shipped

This lot will include eggs from my three groups of OE's. I have a Golden Cuckoo Marans rooster over blue and splash Isbar hens, Cream Legbar over blue Isbar hens, and Blue Copper Marans rooster over my blue F1's from the Isbar/Marans cross. Getting some great color and nice large eggs from these guys.

Eggs will be packed with care, and as I would want to receive them myself. I line the box with large bubble wrap and each individual egg is wrapped in small bubble wrap with the ends open so it is suspended in a cylinder and can still breathe. Eggs are placed in the box vertically and surrounded by shredded paper. I have had very good success packing eggs with this method. Payment via paypal only. Thanks for looking!

BUY IT NOW

12+ Olive Eggers - $30 shipped
This lot will include eggs from my three groups of OE's. I have a Golden Cuckoo Marans rooster over blue and splash Isbar hens, Cream Legbar over blue Isbar hens, and Blue Copper Marans rooster over my blue F1's from the Isbar/Marans cross. Getting some great color and nice large eggs from these guys.

Eggs will be packed with care, and as I would want to receive them myself. I line the box with large bubble wrap and each individual egg is wrapped in small bubble wrap with the ends open so it is suspended in a cylinder and can still breathe. Eggs are placed in the box vertically and surrounded by shredded paper. I have had very good success packing eggs with this method. Payment via paypal only. Thanks for looking!
Sold on the OE's Pming you now

Exactly 11 eggs from my Ameraucanas
BIN $35 shipped tomorrow!

Lavender hens covered by Lavender rooster, plus eggs from my two blacks and blue that are split to mottled. They were pulled out of the mottled breeding pens last weekend, so still a chance to hatch some mottleds! The #3 eggs are from the splits, the #1 are from the lavs. Eggs are from yesterday and today. The picture is not of exact eggs, but an example of eggs from my birds.

I have been having near 100% fertility. NPIP VT-16

Exactly 11 eggs from my Ameraucanas
BIN $35 shipped tomorrow!

Lavender hens covered by Lavender rooster, plus eggs from my two blacks and blue that are split to mottled. They were pulled out of the mottled breeding pens last weekend, so still a chance to hatch some mottleds! The #3 eggs are from the splits, the #1 are from the lavs. Eggs are from yesterday and today. The picture is not of exact eggs, but an example of eggs from my birds.

I have been having near 100% fertility. NPIP VT-16

SOLD!

Exactly 11 eggs from my Ameraucanas BIN $35 shipped tomorrow! Lavender hens covered by Lavender rooster, plus eggs from my two blacks and blue that are split to mottled. They were pulled out of the mottled breeding pens last weekend, so still a chance to hatch some mottleds! The #3 eggs are from the splits, the #1 are from the lavs. Eggs are from yesterday and today. The picture is not of exact eggs, but an example of eggs from my birds. I have been having near 100% fertility. NPIP VT-16
I missed this auction but if you have anymore to sell (6) please let me know! Thanks! :)

BIN 8 Red Golden Pheasant eggs!
$35. includes shipping
Ships Tuesday or Wednesday.
May have more than 8 to send.

Back
Top Bottom