Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

AHHHH. They're beautiful!!
Be patient. Be patient. Be patient LOL

No....these are yours...Some of them. There are 6 so far. More in a few days. Hang in there!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I still have all these if anyone is interested! Just message me. We will eat them if they don't sell! I have removed most of the marans from the olive egger pen so those eggs are going to slow down. Of course the Copper Marans pen should rev up now.

I've been waiting and waiting for my friggen paypal to go through (like 7 days really?). Are the OE's still available? If so my paypal should finally be transferred.

Quote:
I still have all these if anyone is interested! Just message me. We will eat them if they don't sell! I have removed most of the marans from the olive egger pen so those eggs are going to slow down. Of course the Copper Marans pen should rev up now.

I've been waiting and waiting for my friggen paypal to go through (like 7 days really?). Are the OE's still available? If so my paypal should finally be transferred.

They are! Just let me know. I have plenty! Might should wait and send them saturday.

Back
Top Bottom