Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I will start..... This is an AUCTION listing 9 Black and Blue Copper Marans hatching eggs. I have a Black Copper Marans Roo over Blue and Black Copper pullet/hens. ALL have feathered legs. Egg can be Shipped on Monday the 18th of March. Priority with tracking number. Starting bid $8 shipping is $14. The egg color has faded as some have been laying for a few months but most are the color of the egg on the left maybe lighter... the egg on the right is from a new pullet. Very DARK eggs are possible from these birds. Color has improved with my new pullets. Some pullet have copper hackles and I am breed for that this year. My Breeding rooster. Sorry I can't find any pictures of the pullets I hope I did it right :fl
$10

There is also the Year as a member not post number required.  Sorry, I felt it was needed from personal experience.

Thanks for that. We will be dealing with the people who have just joined and have like 5 posts on BST as spring advances. The sellers love it, but I think these opertunities we share within our BYC community are part of the perks of "belonging". i.e. participating.

BTW Lazaras (my Big beautiful light Lav SBEL) and his girls say "Hi"

Last edited:
I don't post alot, but it also states in the rules if I'm reading them right there's an or in there about being a member here for a year that the member can participate. So, I don't fit the posting but do fit the time frame.
Your house, your rules. Can I bid? Those silver sussex are calling me! LOL

I don't post alot, but it also states in the rules if I'm reading them right there's an or in there about being a member here for a year that the member can participate. So, I don't fit the posting but do fit the time frame.

Quote: I think you are good to go!

Yes! Bid!

Back
Top Bottom