Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
These have been sold. Thank you!

BUY IT NOW
18 CRESTED CREAM LEGBAR hatching eggs -
$90 includes shipping
Eggs to ship immediately.

18 Crested Cream Legbar eggs. My stock originally came from Greenfire Farms.
Cream Legbars are autosexing. That means you can easily distinguish the males from the females at hatch, and this trait breeds true from generation to generation. And, they lay beautiful blue eggs.

Shipping eggs are a risk. No refunds or replacements.
Payment is Paypal- no echecks

Last edited:
Listing closes at midnite March 26.
BIN BUY IT NOW 11+ BANTAM HATCHING EGGS TOTAL PRICE $30
6+ SERAMA- from 4 different pens, 2 contain frizzled roosters
Over smooth hens, two pens all smooth, VARIETY OF COLORS
2+ EGGS from BANTAM SILVER PENCILED Plymouth ROCK pair
Nice size brownish eggs, little lady is laying 5-6 per week
3+ EGGS from BANTAM PARTRIDGE PLYmouth ROCK trio
Again nice size brownish eggs
My incubators are full or I would be hatching these. Bubble wrapped and double boxed, shipping from Springfield MO
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE OF $30,
SHIPS WED AM , PLEASE PAY BY PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE ruthdivine@yahoo Thank you!!!!

My first time trying this.
big_smile.png

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Saturday (or Monday if preferred) 3/30

Number of Eggs: 12 (extra if available)
Bidding starts at $10
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking

Ends 12:50pm Eastern time on Wednesday 3/27

We have been having great fertility on our Black Copper Maran hatching eggs. The hens are purebred HOWEVER (!) the resulting chicks will be a cross. The roosters over these hens are either a Purebred Barred Rock or a Light Brahma/BWA cross.

Buyer has the choice of shipping Saturday, March 30th or Monday, April 1st. If Monday shipping is chosen we will provide the fresher eggs first. We bubble wrap each egg individually and take great care but due to shipping we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We try to always add extras though!

Paypal must be received prior 11am on the ship date in order for eggs to be shipped. Paypal is at: [email protected]

I will add a picture shortly of our Light Brahma boy and the eggs so you can see the color. Just have to upload the pic!

Last edited:
BUY IT NOW:
12+ FRESH FERTILE SERAMA HATCHING EGGS
$25 INCLUDES S&H
CAN SHIP TOMORROW WED.3/27
PAY PAL ONLY
THESE HENS ARE IN OVERDRIVE...EGG COLLECT 3/25&3/26

Ok, lets try this again. Spring is here, well according to the calender but warm weather is just around the corner. Spring hatching is suppose to be going on. If my bator wasn't full i'd have these in it. But this is what I have for Buy It Now..

12+ Orpington eggs. Black hens, one lavender hen and covered by a black roo. They lay very pretty big brown eggs. The birds are very large themselves.

Asking $10 for eggs and $15 for shipping

12 silkie eggs. 7 eggs from my black silkie pen and 5 eggs from my splash silkie pen. Both these pens have show winning birds in them.

Asking $15 for the eggs and $15 for shipping. Buy It now price.

This isn't a good pic but he wasn't wanting to pose. (above)

I give discounts on shipping for combined orders.

I take paypal only and my addy is [email protected]

Ok, lets try this again. Spring is here, well according to the calender but warm weather is just around the corner. Spring hatching is suppose to be going on. If my bator wasn't full i'd have these in it. But this is what I have for Buy It Now.. 12+ Orpington eggs. Black hens, one lavender hen and covered by a black roo. They lay very pretty big brown eggs. The birds are very large themselves. Asking $10 for eggs and $15 for shipping 12 silkie eggs. 7 eggs from my black silkie pen and 5 eggs from my splash silkie pen. Both these pens have show winning birds in them. Asking $15 for the eggs and $15 for shipping. Buy It now price. This isn't a good pic but he wasn't wanting to pose. (above) I give discounts on shipping for combined orders. I take paypal only and my addy is [email protected]
Your one silkie has some funny looking ears. Is that a rare trait or what?

My first time trying this.
big_smile.png

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Saturday (or Monday if preferred) 3/30

Number of Eggs: 12 (extra if available)
Bidding starts at $10
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking

Ends 12:50pm Eastern time on Wednesday 3/27

We have been having great fertility on our Black Copper Maran hatching eggs. The hens are purebred HOWEVER (!) the resulting chicks will be a cross. The roosters over these hens are either a Purebred Barred Rock or a Light Brahma/BWA cross.

Buyer has the choice of shipping Saturday, March 30th or Monday, April 1st. If Monday shipping is chosen we will provide the fresher eggs first. We bubble wrap each egg individually and take great care but due to shipping we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We try to always add extras though!

Paypal must be received prior 11am on the ship date in order for eggs to be shipped. Paypal is at: [email protected]

I will add a picture shortly of our Light Brahma boy and the eggs so you can see the color. Just have to upload the pic!

Closing auction in 20 minutes...
Auction closed, thanks folks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom