Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
wee.gif
Thank you!!

I'm waiting on some more of those wheaten Marans eggs you need to tell those girls to straighten up and fly right ha ha pun sorta intended!

I can't guarantee the min of 9 on them yet. A couple of hens are slackers
hmm.png
. Maybe I should make a combo with the Buff Orpingtons. They are being slackers right now too.

Quote: ummm...I saw Wheaten Marans, and I have to say, that that is the particular color of Marans that I am looking for...I have one little lone hen and I think she needs some of her own kind to run with. I would pay well for a dozen.

so I guess I have some competion huh?!
tongue.gif
he he

Yeah I love the wheaten color and I just can't seem to get enough Marans. I got some of Ray_n_Debi's eggs a week ago and WOW
ep.gif
the color on those babies are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

I seem to get the same thing over and over- Wheaten Ameraucanas-Wheaten Marans - Salmon Faverolles(which may not technically be wheaten but I sure think they look close enough)and even though no one has done a project to my knowledge yet wheaten Cochins are on the list since last year, just trying to figure out how to make them without outcrossing!! I think there is a theme here- that and anything buff laced or blue!

AUCTION for 10 Lavender Orpington eggs

Eggs to ship Saturday 3/30

Number of Eggs: 10

Bidding starts at $5.00

Shipping is $15.00 priority mail

Ends 2pm Eastern time Friday 3/29

This auction is for 10 Lavender Orpington eggs no splits

Parents are from eggs I received from J&C Hink

I showed my husband the picture of the cat with the black silkie montage and had to sing "one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong" First he thought that what didn't belong was a chicken in the house, then I made him go get his glasses.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom