Pics
AUCTION #1 (LA NPIP)
Basque (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque)
Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20
Number of Eggs: 9
Bidding starts at $18
Shipping is $15 priority with DC
Ends Fri 4/19 at 11pm Central time
Paypal payment must be received by Saturday at 8am Central time for these to ship Saturday!

I have no room in my incubators and I'd hate to eat these. My Basque are from Skyline Poultry stock. They are hardy dual purpose birds. As an added bonus, they are quite calm and friendly. The hens have been consistent layers and we have processed our extra cockerels for the freezer.

AUCTION #2 (LA NPIP)
BLRW (Breeders direct from Foley)
Eggs to ship Saturday 4/20
Number of Eggs: 9
Bidding starts at $45
Shipping is $15 priority with DC
Ends Fri 4/19 at 11pm Central time
Paypal payment must be received by Saturday at 8am Central time for these to ship Saturday!

I purchased my SQ breeding group (roo & 4 hens) directly from Jerry Foley in the fall of 2012. The birds in the group were selected by Jerry to meet my specifications to establish an exhibition line. One of the hens (pullet at the time) was shown and placed in the 2012 Ohio Nationals!

Jerry Foley will not be selling chicks to the public this year. I will only be offering these eggs when my incubators are full.

The roo is even larger now!

I accept Paypal only. NO e-checks please!

I cannot ship to VA or HI. I have not yet researched regulations for every state. Please be aware of your state's import laws before you bid and PM me with any questions.

Tomorrow is my anniversary so I may not be online immediately upon the auction's end, but I will have the eggs packed and ready to go Saturday morning. :D

18 on the basque! There is always room in my bators. I find it somehow.
1f60f.png

Quote:
Sorry DH took camera with him on vaca to FLthis week. THey are well speckled : pretty uniform speckling and most tips are speckled. Heritage SS are VERY rare--only 2-3 lines left. These are from 2 hatcheries and a private line. Snowbird, a SS breeder, suggested buying Meyers SS as they were about the best to start with, so I added 2 Meyers to the group. 6 hens and 1 rooster.

AUCTION: Starting bid is $10.00, ends at 1:00pm tomorrow 4/19 central time

3 pure runners -mixed colors sq stock
2 pure white call ducks
2 pure silkies (b b partridge) throw lots of blues
2 pure oegb
8 mixed flock (red productions) wonderful layers, sweet, 99% hatch rate
6+ Easter eggers -chicks will be olive eggers

23+ eggs in all...ships tomorrow

Paypal only plz
BETTACREEK has these at $11.00. 1 hour left....ive had excellent hatching on my eggs! I am adding ones that are laid this morning too...so you will get a wonderful variety!

Back
Top Bottom