Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
Buy It Now to ship Wednesday (tomorrow) Prices include shipping. i DO COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOU WANT MORE THEN ONE OFFER.
EMAIL me at [email protected]

Offer

12+ Bantam Light Brown Leghorn $35

12 guinea (20 lavender some are bibbed, 2 pearl bibbed /lav split and 2 pearl) $30

12 BBS Bantam Ameraucana $30 (there is a small chance of getting a chocolate or odd color from chocolaTE BREEDING)

6+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucana $25

6+ LF black and blue cochin $30

6+ LF Buckeye $25

12+ Welsummer $35

Last edited:
48 Hour Auction- 12 Muscovy Eggs
I have Black Pied, Black Barred and White Muscovies (The barred is new this year, they magically hatched from my black pied muscovies eggs). I don't need them to hatch any more, and we haven't been doing much baking, so I am offering 12 of them from my four girls. The oldest eggs will be about five days old by the time this auction ends. These guys are a bit better than just utility quality. You could do quite well with them and the amount of carunckling that they have, at local or state level shows, but they wouldn't stand up to national quality birds.

Number of eggs: 12
Start Price: $15
Buy it Now Price: $24
Shipping: Whatever a regional rate box B costs to send from my zip (28516) to yours.

I hope that format is okay, Buy it Now is only available until somebody puts in a bid, then it goes to bidding. If that's not okay, I'll edit this to be just an auction starting at $15.

There are some pictures here, on my chicken picture page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-chicken-picture-page
Those were taken when my oldest breeders were 18mo old and my youngest were 6mo old. The boys and one of the girls have really gotten more heavily carunckled since the pictures were taken. If I get a chance, I will try to take some current pictures of them and the new, barred additions. One of them is completely barred and one of them is white with a barred top-hat.

P.S. They are also good utility birds too. I get an egg a day from each girl, they eat bugs constantly and we had one of last years boys for this past Thanksgiving and I'm thinking that turkey might get bumped off the menu this year in favor of these delicious scovies.
Bumping this up

Auction
12 Blue Double Laced Barnevelder Hatching Eggs
Starting Bid: $25.00 Shipping $15.00 Priority Mail USPS
Auction Ends Tues May 7th at 1:00 PM Central Time

I have one Blue Cockerel over three standard laced hens and one blue hen so you could hatch a Buff color as well but it would be limited. Fertility has been awesome with reports of 100% hatches on shipped eggs as far as California. They have done real well at the last two shows with several BB, BV, RB and RV wins and a Champion Continental and Champion AOV at the Knoxville show. NPIP 63-452

Bumped :)
One hour to go on these JamesA has it right now at $26

48 Hour Auction- 12 Muscovy Eggs
I have Black Pied, Black Barred and White Muscovies (The barred is new this year, they magically hatched from my black pied muscovies eggs). I don't need them to hatch any more, and we haven't been doing much baking, so I am offering 12 of them from my four girls. The oldest eggs will be about five days old by the time this auction ends. These guys are a bit better than just utility quality. You could do quite well with them and the amount of carunckling that they have, at local or state level shows, but they wouldn't stand up to national quality birds.

Number of eggs: 12

Start Price: $15
Buy it Now Price: $24
Shipping: Whatever a regional rate box B costs to send from my zip (28516) to yours.

I hope that format is okay, Buy it Now is only available until somebody puts in a bid, then it goes to bidding. If that's not okay, I'll edit this to be just an auction starting at $15.

There are some pictures here, on my chicken picture page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-chicken-picture-page

Those were taken when my oldest breeders were 18mo old and my youngest were 6mo old. The boys and one of the girls have really gotten more heavily carunckled since the pictures were taken. If I get a chance, I will try to take some current pictures of them and the new, barred additions. One of them is completely barred and one of them is white with a barred top-hat.

P.S. They are also good utility birds too. I get an egg a day from each girl, they eat bugs constantly and we had one of last years boys for this past Thanksgiving and I'm thinking that turkey might get bumped off the menu this year in favor of these delicious scovies.

If you would like to purchase these eggs, but you think this is too much for them, please just post or PM me with an offer, I'm flexible.

Auction: 6 Rhodebar hatching eggs. Birds are direct Greenfire stock. I will send extra IF available but this is for 6 eggs.
Bidding starts at $30 including priority shipping
Auction ends 5/7/13 at 9pm eastern, location KY
Payment is paypal and no echecks.
I ship mon-wed and sat only.

I don't have pics of them yet and have set eggs in the incy. I am out of room in the bators right now and don't want them to go to waste! I will try and get pics before the auction ends but no promises. It's raining and nasty right now here and I have to delete some pics from my camera!
lau.gif

Ends tonight at 9pm eastern
hardinpoultry has the current bid at $30 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom