Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

auction

10+2 extra Bourbon Red Hatching Eggs

These are collected fresh from a pen of 6 girls and 3 toms. Bourbon Reds are a large sized heritage APA turkey. A vivid red-chestnut and white fan and primaries. A lovely bird that loves to strut and show off. THe temperament on our boys has been very good-- I have children that take care of the turkeys, collecting eggs and cooping up the birds at night.

Shipping and handling is $18 including individually wrapped eggs in bubble wrap, double boxed and shipped Priority.

Payment via paypal at the end of the auction please.

Bidding starts at $16
Ends at 12 noon EST on Tuesday May 14

Last edited:
Just filled my incubator and going out of town tomorrow special!
BUY IT NOW
10 eggs each offer
$15.00 for each offer plus $12.00 shipping for each or if you take both offers I can ship all together for $15.00
OFFER 1
I have 10 Blue Copper Marans eggs from my Blue to Blue pen, you can hatch Blue Copper or Splash Copper from these eggs

OFFER 2
I have 10 eggs Black Copper Marans eggs from my Black to Black Pen you will only hatch Black Copper from these eggs.

[/IMG]

I need to ship these today so just post sold!
My paypal is [email protected]
Thanks!

BIN: 10 white & black silkie eggs, Shipping Large Priority Box $15.00 + $20.00 for eggs ($2.00 an egg)=$35.00.

These eggs are pure you will get eggs from both pens. I don't show, these were not from show quality lines, but I do breed toward SOP. You will not be disappointed with these chicks. I will have the eggs labeled the best I can. My daughter wanted to help, so I let her collect them, well she collected from both pens before I had time to tell her to make sure she keeps them seperate..she put them all in the same basket.

This is Hershey & Midnight. This is when they were a couple of months old. Fertility confirimed.

Silke white and black eggs, I will collect 10 fresh eggs for the buyer, the eggs will not be no older than 3 days old when sent.

I take paypal ONLY, [email protected] is where you need to post payment with paypal. If I get payment no later than today at 5:00pm CENTRAL TIME, I will send these eggs out Wednesday 5/15.

SOLD! BIN (LA NPIP) [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]Basque (Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque) Number of Eggs: 11 (12 if you want an egg from the 9th) $35 includes shipping with DC Eggs to ship Tuesday, May 14th, if PP is received by 11 am central time 05/14. [email protected] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]My Basque are from Skyline Poultry stock. They are hardy dual purpose birds. As an added bonus, they are quite calm and friendly. The hens have been consistent layers and we have processed our extra cockerels for the freezer. [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] These are the actual eggs. We have had crazy amounts of rain lately (and thus mud), so a few of the eggs have slight soiling (no raised particles or feces). I kept the excessively dirty ones for breakfast. :)
I accept Paypal only. NO e-checks please!

I cannot ship to VA or HI. I have not yet researched regulations for every state. Please be aware of your state's import laws before you bid and PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

Up for auction: 8+ blue and dark brown eggs. Will inculude any laid tomorrow!
Ends: 1 pm PST 5/14. If you can PP right away, I can ship them tomorrow afternoon.
Starting bid $5, plus $15 shipping
These are from my White Ameraucana hen, my Black Easter Egger hen and my Welsummer hen. She lays either a dark or specked egg depending on her whim. They are covered by my FBCM roo and my Easter Egger roo, who is mostly creamy and blue. I have had excellent fertility myself, although of course shipping and incubator differences can make for different results. I do double box and individully bubble wrap each egg.

auction

10+2 extra Bourbon Red Hatching Eggs

These are collected fresh from a pen of 6 girls and 3 toms. Bourbon Reds are a large sized heritage APA turkey. A vivid red-chestnut and white fan and primaries. A lovely bird that loves to strut and show off. THe temperament on our boys has been very good-- I have children that take care of the turkeys, collecting eggs and cooping up the birds at night.

Shipping and handling is $18 including individually wrapped eggs in bubble wrap, double boxed and shipped Priority.

Payment via paypal at the end of the auction please.

Bidding starts at $16
Ends at 12 noon EST on Tuesday May 14
Just a couple hours left on these eggs--
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom