Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

FILL YOUR BATOR SPECIAL*

8 Purebred Silkie Hatching Eggs
12 Purebred Polish Eggs (some may be frizzle)
4 Pogirl eggs (Polish Showgirl cross)

These will be ready to go for shipping on Monday morning. I will include any extras if I have them or if no extras I will throw in a some surprise eggs!

Bidding starts at $15 with shipping at an additional $15 . We take care in how we ship these babies and will bubble wrap each egg individually.

Auction starts at 8:45pm on Friday, May 17th and will end on Sunday, May 19th at 5pm EDT.

Any questions, please pm me.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!
Ok folks, auction is over. Scrambled eggs it is
idunno.gif
Whoever said chickens weren't multi-purpose
lau.gif

12+ Silver Laced Wyandotte Eggs! Starts now and Ends @1:00pm PST May 20th Bids start at $5 Shipping is $15 Will ship 5/27 My incubator is full and need to move these! I have 24 in the bator and all are developing well. They're not hatchery stock and have very pretty lacing and lovely temperaments. I pack very well and have never had an egg break. I bubble wrap each individual egg and pack nice and snug.

Last edited:
AUCTION

24 of my Barnyard Specials plus extras if they fit in a medium priority shipping box. These are whatever my girls are laying. I'll collect a variety of eggs and may include some purebreds. Egg colors are about everything you can imagine. FRESH ! FRESH! FRESH!

$16 priority shipping and handling; payment via paypal due at end of auction please.

50x50px-ZC-280559de_eggallcolors800pix.jpeg

(sorry pic is small, alternative was GIANT! )

A sampling of the boys and girls on duty in the barnyard. Also, cuckoo marans, speckled susssex, BO, OE, ameraucana and more . . . .

^ Whitey, silver spangled hamburg

^ EE

^ Henry, the black sexlink gentleman

^ Carmel-Boy

^White EE and a SS

^Speedy, an EE, and her sisters

BIDDING starts at $10

Last bid considered at 12 noon EST Monday.
24+ eggs this is a great deal!

A variety of colors shipped. Bidding until noon EST.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<B I N >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FOUR (only 4)
Sweetgrass Turkey eggs

no extras in this offer.

Priority Shipping included in this offer.

BIN $18

These fresh eggs will be bubble wrapped and packed with shredded paper in the small Priority box. Paypal payment due at claiming please. Address is on my profile page.

BIN offer good UNTIL 12 noon on Tuesday May 21​

My male.

Photo of a Sweetgrass hen courtesy of Porters.

SOLD!!!! Payment sent!

FOUR (only 4)
Sweetgrass Turkey eggs

no extras in this offer.

BIN $18

These fresh eggs will be bubble wrapped and packed with shredded paper in the small Priority box. Paypal payment due at claiming please. Address is on my profile page.

My male.

Last edited:

*******BUY IT NOW $55 SHIPPED PRIORITY*******
FIRST ONE TO SAY SOLD AND I RECEIVED CLEARED PAYPAL PAYMENT WILL HAVE THESE SHIPPED BY TUES 5.21.13

10+ Pure Silver Sussex. Greenfire original line. I started with 3 unrelated pairs bought directly from them as juveniles. Ultra eye candy. Very sweet temperments. Greenfire sold out of these and the coronation sussex. They have now bought eggs back from me. :) I have also sold out of the breeding age pairs for this year.

No guarantees on hatch rate or shipping. I do not refund or replace. Shipped hatching eggs are a gamble we all take. Please do not bid if you do not understand the risk.

12+ Silver Laced Wyandotte Eggs! Starts now and Ends @1:00pm PST May 21st Bids start at $5 or BIN at $10 Shipping is $15 Will ship 5/27 My incubator is full and need to move these! I have 24 in the bator and all are developing well. They're not hatchery stock and have very pretty lacing and lovely temperaments. I pack very well and have never had an egg break. I bubble wrap each individual egg and pack nice and snug.

FOUR (only 4)
Sweetgrass Turkey eggs

no extras in this offer.

BIN $18

My male.

Just wanted to share that ALL 10 eggs Arielle sent me are developing!

Back
Top Bottom