Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

.... Pen two is a crested cream legbar roo x reg white leghorns and wl x exchequer. ....The exchequer x's will produce black chicks with head spots and white chicks. Not sure what the black barred chicks will look like but they have to be great layers if they are pullets.
I do this cross (CL x exchequer leghorn) and the birds grow out to be barred, much like a cuckoo marans or hatchery barred rock. I can post a pic of a pullet if you like.

.... Pen two is a crested cream legbar roo x reg white leghorns and wl x exchequer. ....The exchequer x's will produce black chicks with head spots and white chicks. Not sure what the black barred chicks will look like but they have to be great layers if they are pullets.

I do this cross (CL x exchequer leghorn) and the birds grow out to be barred, much like a cuckoo marans or hatchery barred rock. I can post a pic of a pullet if you like. 

Please! I am going to grow me out a few to make sexlinks next spring.

Up for Auction are 9 SQ splash silkie eggs. The roo came from Bobbi Porto stock. He's won 1st in BV. All their chicks that I've hatched all have turned out to be SQ. They have the blue earlobes good toe separation, dark skin and walnut combs and very fluffy. I'm done hatching these for now and have extra eggs. This auction will end on Monday at noon. I would appreciate prompt payment so the winners eggs can go out in the first morning truck tuesaday.

Bidding starts at $5 and s&h is $13.00 My paypal addy is [email protected]

The hens look like twins so I just posted 1 pic to save a little time.
Below are some of their offspring.

The frizzle in the pic above is from my sizzle pen. This is the pen all my juvies go in. The pullet in the first pic was entered in a show when she was 3 months old and won BV in the junior division.

My juvies are leaving in 2 weeks, so I am safe to buy. I was supposed to shut the 'bator down but decided it wasn't a good idea after the brooder issue I had. Ducklings caused my chicks to get sick. Not sure if it was the respiratory Cocci, brooder pneumonia or mold. But, it's in my brooder and I didn't kill it the first round of disinfecting. I lost 50 of about 200 chicks. As long as I don't use that brooder, everyone is healthy. Less than 5hrs after I put chicks in there, I had my first sick chick. So, I am kind of starting over for myself. And using kiddie pools to brood in.

Get some Vetericyn from the Tractor Supply Store. It is for wound treatment but it can also be used as a disinfectant surface spray. It even kills antibiotic-resistant MRSA. It kills fungi, viruses and spores. Be sure to spray it into the cracks where things can hide.

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Tuesday 5/28
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $15
Shipping is $15
Ends 3 PM Central Time on Monday 5/27

I have beautiful blue eggs available from my BBS LF Ameraucanas, mostly Blehm X Smith lines but my blue cockerels are Meredith line. I am having great fertility on these eggs. All my birds are blue and black, so most chicks will be blue and black but there is a chance of splash (I'm getting about 2 blues and 1 splash in each batch I hatch). I am running a blue cockerel and a SQ black rooster with 5 blue and black hens. All eggs will be less than 3 days old as I get 4+ eggs per day. ETA: I am NPIP certified.

I pack my eggs very well, and I have yet to have a report of any breaking during shipping.

I've got lots of eggies to go in the incubator already; help me out and save these from the skillet!
big_smile.png

Zoo367 has these for $15 so far!

Up for Auction are 9 SQ splash silkie eggs. The roo came from Bobbi Porto stock. He's won 1st in BV. All their chicks that I've hatched all have turned out to be SQ. They have the blue earlobes good toe separation, dark skin and walnut combs and very fluffy. I'm done hatching these for now and have extra eggs. This auction will end on Monday at noon. I would appreciate prompt payment so the winners eggs can go out in the first morning truck tuesaday. Bidding starts at $5 and s&h is $13.00 My paypal addy is [email protected] The hens look like twins so I just posted 1 pic to save a little time. Below are some of their offspring. The frizzle in the pic above is from my sizzle pen. This is the pen all my juvies go in. The pullet in the first pic was entered in a show when she was 3 months old and won BV in the junior division.
$6

Up for Auction are 9 SQ splash silkie eggs. The roo came from Bobbi Porto stock. He's won 1st in BV. All their chicks that I've hatched all have turned out to be SQ. They have the blue earlobes good toe separation, dark skin and walnut combs and very fluffy. I'm done hatching these for now and have extra eggs. This auction will end on Monday at noon. I would appreciate prompt payment so the winners eggs can go out in the first morning truck tuesaday. Bidding starts at $5 and s&h is $13.00 My paypal addy is [email protected] The hens look like twins so I just posted 1 pic to save a little time. Below are some of their offspring. The frizzle in the pic above is from my sizzle pen. This is the pen all my juvies go in. The pullet in the first pic was entered in a show when she was 3 months old and won BV in the junior division.
$7

Back
Top Bottom