Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Well, I didn't see that misschickenlittle passed on the win so they go to clfromok. I sent you a PM.

To anybody wanting sizzle eggs or more splash eggs - I have alot of broodys. The splash are all broody as of yesterday and almost all of my sizzles are as well. I mostly have pharoh quail and if I can find the Guinea's nest I'll have eggs from them. I just let them out of their pen Saturday so the broody hen could hatch what she has and the other hens would stop adding more everyday..

What are you asking for the quail eggs?

Here’s what we have again to offer:

15+ Purebred Polish Hatching Eggs

Fertility was at 100% for my last incubation and 90+% for this current incubation. We have a Splash rooster over a Splash, Crele, WC Buff and WC Blue Polish Frizzled hens (frizzle hen is the only bantam-the rest are standard).
Bidding on these starts at $15 with shipping at $12

7 Purebred Silkie Hatching Eggs

We have a Partridge rooster over a bearded Partridge hen and a non-bearded White hen. Both are standard but are not show quality, only pet quality. Rooster has a single mulberry comb.

Bidding on these starts at $5 with shipping at $8

Auction (or BIN) will end Tuesday (EDT) at 5pm with shipment to be sent Wednesday. Winner needs to make payment via paypal by Tuesday at 8pm please!

We also have Silkied OEG eggs which we can include some in any offer as a bonus! These little things are so CUTE!!!!

Updated** we can combine both orders if winner would like both Polish and Silkie.

WILL ALSO DO THIS BUY IT NOW**** Just quote and mark SOLD then shoot me a pm.

Last edited:
Here’s what we have again to offer:

15+ Purebred Polish Hatching Eggs

Fertility was at 100% for my last incubation and 90+% for this current incubation. We have a Splash rooster over a Splash, Crele, WC Buff and WC Blue Polish Frizzled hens (frizzle hen is the only bantam-the rest are standard).
Bidding on these starts at $15 with shipping at $12

7 Purebred Silkie Hatching Eggs

We have a Partridge rooster over a bearded Partridge hen and a non-bearded White hen. Both are standard but are not show quality, only pet quality. Rooster has a single mulberry comb.

Bidding on these starts at $5 with shipping at $8

Auction (or BIN) will end Tuesday (EDT) at 5pm with shipment to be sent Wednesday. Winner needs to make payment via paypal by Tuesday at 8pm please!

We also have Silkied OEG eggs which we can include some in any offer as a bonus! These little things are so CUTE!!!!

Updated** we can combine both orders if winner would like both Polish and Silkie.

WILL ALSO DO THIS BUY IT NOW**** Just quote and mark SOLD then shoot me a pm.
SOLD BIN for both, is that $20 with $12 S&H or otherwise?? (really want silkied oeg more than anything, if u have extra of those you can short me on anything else :D)

Quote: Sending you a pm! CONGRATS!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom