Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN quick sale!!!These can go out today if paid for soon or tomorrow for $30 including shipping just post sold.
AUCTION

Eggs to ship Monday 06/10
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $15
Shipping is $15
Ends 11:30 AM Eastern Time on Monday 06/10

Heritage Rhode Island reds
These are 100% Mowhawk lines.I have a pen that came from Illinois and a pen that came from Colorado.
These are very nice and deep red.

Last edited:
BIN quick sale!!!!These can also go out today or tomorrow if paid $30 including shipping
AUCTION

Eggs to ship Monday 06/10 if paid immediately after auction
Number of Eggs: 12
Bidding starts at $15
Shipping is $15
Ends 11:30 AM Eastern Time on Monday 06/10

Lavender orpington hatching eggs.

I have been using a pure English lavender orpington rooster over my US Lavender girls.They are producing very nice chicks.

SOLD
BIN to ship tomorrow, Mon 6/10

10 Norwegian Jaerhon eggs, will include as extras any that are laid between now and shipping time. $25, shipping included. Chicks are auto-sexing. Adults are lightweight, good foragers and fliers, and friendly. Eggs are kept in a cool basement and turned daily, also each egg is dated. I bubble wrap each egg then bubble wrap around them all before placing in a cushioned box. PayPal to [email protected] please.

Exactly 11 Olive Sexlink Eggs
Shipping is $16 = double boxed, ind wrapped and well padded with shredded paper. Paypal plz.

Bidding starts at $12
Ends 4pm today ( to make it into the post today)

This is my own custom blend of a Blue Ameracuana rooster over several barred hens, including one that lays a dark egg. The resulting pullets will lay an olive egg, varying from light to med to dark.
Last chance!!! Just a couple minutes remaining!!

*** Ended ***

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Tuesday 06/11 if paid immediately after auction
Number of Eggs: 8+
Bidding starts at $20
Shipping is included.
Ends 11:30 PM Central Time on Monday 06/10

Black, Blue, and Splash Cochin bantam hatching eggs. Flock consists of 6 Black hens, 3 Black Frizzle hens, 3 Splash hens, 2 Splash roosters, and 1 Black rooster. We have been hatching mostly Blues, with some Blacks, and only a few Splash. Fertility has been at 100% here on the 33 eggs I have under broody hens. Eggs were collected 6/9 through 6/10 and are being kept cool and turned 3 times daily. I will send all I have collected at shipping time.

More pictures in the classified listing in my signature. Here is the link for folks using a mobile device: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...n-bantam-hatching-eggs-in-texas#post_11360385

Last edited:
This is not a swap thread. It is for Auctions and BIN. I dont have internet to put up anything if anybody is looking for something please pm me.
I have BBS copper marans, blue and reg barred rocks and SBEL by the dozens.

And I have bators overflowin'n ;-/ .... }:cool:

My brooders are overflowing. I think i have about 3-400 chicks. Trying to get more brooders today. I am hopeful to move about 100 or so i have hatched for orders. Never again will i hatch chicks in this volume without orders.[/quote]

You MUST need more than a ten pen!!

This is not a swap thread. It is for Auctions and BIN. I dont have internet to put up anything if anybody is looking for something please pm me.
I have BBS copper marans, blue and reg barred rocks and SBEL by the dozens.

And I have bators overflowin'n ;-/ .... }:cool:

My brooders are overflowing. I think i have about 3-400 chicks. Trying to get more brooders today. I am hopeful to move about 100 or so i have hatched for orders. Never again will i hatch chicks in this volume without orders.

You MUST need more than a ten pen!![/quote]

I have 15 outside pens and i dont even want to know how many pairs and trios inside in smaller pens. All the chicks are inside too. Soon to have more outside pairs and trios.......hope.

Last edited:
BIN to ship tomorrow (Wednesday) Sold

8+ Tolbunt Polish Cross Roo over Tolbunt Polish Cross hens hatching eggs
(3/4 Tolbunt, 1/8 Houdan, 1/8 Russian Orloff) Most of my chicks have hatched with Tolbunt coloring, but I have gotten a few black/white, white & splash.

$16 + $12 for shipping (individually wrapped in bubblewrap and surrounded by shredded newspaper)

Ends 3:00 pm Central Time (payment made by then to send on Wednesday)

Other hen is mostly blue and white with just a splash of gold & black

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom