Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

SIZZLES SIZZLES AND MORE SIZZLES

I've got more sizzle eggs ready to go in the mail tomorrow. I'll have another dozen collected tomorrow so I have 2 Buy It Now dozen. Each dozen is $20 each, shipping is $15 for one dozen and $20 for both. The oldest eggs are dated 6/20 and every egg has the date they where collected written on them. I do this as I collect them so there is no confusion. The first dozen if claimed needs to be paid for immediately when claimed so I can get them wrapped and in the mail tomorrow so it ends at midnight tonight central time. The second set I would like to get out as soon as I get them collected which will be tomorrow with a ship date of wednesday (6/26).

I use paypal only. My paypal addy is [email protected]

I bubble wrap each egg and place them in a tray and put another tray over and tape them down so the eggs don't move around and I place them air cell up in a large priority box. I put either plastic grocery bags or shredded paper under and all around and on top of the eggs. I have a good result from my method of packing eggs.

These are the ones laying. I have a paint sizzle hen, black sizzle hen, partridge sizzle hen, splash sizzle pullet and silver laced smooth sizzle hen all covered by a paint silkie rooster. You may get some that hatch that have a straight comb but mostly will have a pea or rose comb. The partridge hen and splash pullet have both been shown and have won 1st place in BV.

Now for pics

The last 2 pics of the smooth silver laced hen are of her as a pullet and then as a hen with chicks she hatched. She looks the same just bigger.

Who ever claims the eggs please post here claimed and if you want the first dozen or second dozen. If your willing to wait you can claim both. Remember the first eggs are dated 6/20 so they will be more than 4 days old. I keep them in the room with the airconditioner and I collect 2 and 3 times a day to get to them before the heat does so they will last longer. I store the eggs air cell up in an egg flat to try to keep the air cell from getting damaged. I write on them with pencil.
One dozen is taken. Still have another dozen for sale. As long as the girls keep laying like this I'll have more in a few days.

Up for 24 hour auction 12+ Silver Laced Wyandotte Eggs! Starts now and ends at 11pm June 24th. Bids start at $6 Shipping is $15 I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and nestle them snugly and securely. I haven't had an egg break yet! These are great hatchers. I've hatched about 50 in the past month and I am done for the year. Fertility has been 90 to 100% and hatch rate about 80 to 90% here at the farm. They're beautiful, fluffy, and easy to look at. Great layers and don't mind being around children.
Little over 2 hours left on these!

6 hours left and up to 12 eggs
smile.png

I have 10 Norwegian Jaerhon eggs. I will include any laid between now and time of shipping. Eggs are stored in a cool basement and turned daily. Chicks are autosexing; males have large white head patch, females have small white dot on head. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then bubble wrap them all together, and cushion them on all sides in their box.

Start bid at $18, shipping included. Last bid at 12:00 noon CST on Tues, 6/25. PayPal to [email protected], must be received immediately after auction to ensure shipping on Tues.

Last edited:
Just quote the post of the eggs you want and add your bid. Keep a close eye if you don't want to be outbid. At auction's end get in touch with the seller to work out the shipping.
smile.png

I would love some setting eggs but don't know how to bid as I am new to this sort of thing.  Can you help me on this?

Just quote the post of the eggs you want and add your bid. Keep a close eye if you don't want to be outbid. At auction's end get in touch with the seller to work out the shipping. :)

Is there a minimum post count too? I thought you had to maybe have at least 20 posts?

For this thread you need to have been a member for 6 mo and have 250 posts, or one year and 20 posts. Any time you want to join a "social" thread you should go to the first page and read the rules. Each of these threads rules are determined by the person starting the thread.

The BYC rules for Buy Sell Trade are required reading for anyone wishing to participate on the BST listings.

Last edited:

My Lovely Ladies....

Auction is for 6 plus Standard Salmon Faverolle eggs Starts today 6/24 and ends 6/25 at 11am (eastern time) Bidding will start at $5.00 and Shipping is $12.00. These are from my lines and fertility has been awesome, I have also had a pullet win Champion Continental.
MiniHorse you won these...... and SalinasChickens hurry up and get your posts up an ready for my next Auction I will be offering 12 plus next time around

Back
Top Bottom