Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I counted my chickens (first mistake) but my big mistake was actually telling him the number I came up with: He had a little freak out even though I haven't exactly been hiding the birds from him, he can see them every day and count them if he likes. The number 75 was just too much for him. What I didn't tell him was that I left the turkeys, ducks and quail out of that number.

I counted my chickens (first mistake) but my big mistake was actually telling him the number I came up with: He had a little freak out even though I haven't exactly been hiding the birds from him, he can see them every day and count them if he likes. The number 75 was just too much for him. What I didn't tell him was that I left the turkeys, ducks and quail out of that number.

yuckyuck.gif

As the weather has cooled down in Tennessee this week - if you can call low 80s cooler! - we are offering some specials on eggs to be sent out on Monday or Tuesday. All prices include shipping. If you would like to order more than one set of eggs from us please take $5 from the combined price. We can fit up to 24 eggs in a box. Pictures of most of our breeds can be found at Hardin Poultry FB page. These are all BIN prices.

First to say sold gets the eggs as long as payment is made before 9PM ET Sunday. Payment to be made to [email protected]

6+ Crested Cream Legbar eggs (Greenfire bloodlines) - $35

6+ English Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons eggs (Sacre/Greenfire bloodlines) - $35

12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs (Foley bloodlines) - $45

6+ Tolbunt Polish eggs (Bare Necessities Farm bloodlines) - $65

6+ English White Orpington eggs (Sacre bloodlines) - $70

Last edited:

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

As the weather has cooled down in Tennessee this week - if you can call low 80s cooler! - we are offering some specials on eggs to be sent out on Monday or Tuesday. All prices include shipping. If you would like to order more than one set of eggs from us please take $5 from the combined price. We can fit up to 24 eggs in a box. Pictures of most of our breeds can be found at Hardin Poultry FB page. These are all BIN prices.

First to say sold gets the eggs as long as payment is made before 9PM ET Sunday. Payment to be made to [email protected]

6+ Crested Cream Legbar eggs (Greenfire bloodlines) - $35

6+ English Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons eggs (Sacre/Greenfire bloodlines) - $35

12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs (Foley bloodlines) - $45
All of these are still available!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom