Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I'm offering a BIN for exactly 8 Marraduna Basque eggs, collected Weds, Thurs, and today. Hoping to mail these tomorrow, so please make sure you send payment thru paypal asap! My birds are from both GFF and Skyline. $25 includes shipping!

Post "sold" and pm me :)

I need to get some full-flock pictures. These were like the studio portraits, lol!

The chicken gods are smiling on me I won At least in my time zone
celebrate.gif

Yeah, they're yours. Sorry I didn't respond right away. We where at the ER checking on our grandsons friends. Boys VS. ATV Looks like it was a draw.

------BUY IT NOW------ 6 OLIVE EGGER HATCHING EGGS! $25 shipped! Post sold or PM me. Made with French Black Copper Marans rooster over EE girls. Non hatchery stock.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing two chickens, do you sell chicks, chickens, or fertile eggs? I am looking for an Ameraucana and a Jersey Giant. Please let me know what colors you have available. I am open to age, all of my hens are 7 months and younger, I do have a couple broody hens I can put babies under (along with a heat lamp). ANYONE HAVE A referral to where to go?

Cherish

Might post where you are and whether you want shipped or local eggs/chicks/full grown birds. This thread is for eggs only, but there are other places in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of BYC that have chicks and started birds. Personally I have a bunch of BBS large fowl Ameraucana eggs on the counter, you can PM me if you are interested. I have no interest setting them for myself, I would do $15/doz plus $15 shipping. I'm in Oklahoma. Just let me know.

BIN to ship Monday if payment received before noon or Wednesday if later.

24+ Good Shepard Barred Rocks I have a GSBR roo over blue barred rocks (GSBR TOO) I can sell one doz for $15 or both for $30 plus $18 shipping.

13+ Rhodebars $40 plus $18 shipping. OR I could do for shipping Wednesday 2 sets of 8 for $25 plus $14 shipping.

mine what you want and PM me for PayPal info.

Last edited:
BIN to ship Monday if payment received before noon or Wednesday if later.

24+ Good Shepard Barred Rocks I have a GSBR roo over blue barred rocks (GSBR TOO) I can sell one doz for $15 or both for $30 plus $18 shipping.

13+ Rhodebars $40 plus $18 shipping. OR I could do for shipping Wednesday 2 sets of 8 for $25 plus $14 shipping.

mine what you want and PM me for PayPal info.

A doz barred rocks are sold!

------BUY IT NOW------ 12+ OLIVE EGGER HATCHING EGGS! $25 shipped! Post sold or PM me. Made with French Black Copper Marans rooster over EE girls. Non hatchery stock.

Back
Top Bottom