Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN to ship Monday

24+ DIRTY super blue egg layers from 2 pens more form the CCL roo and some from my lav am. I am going to be breaking this pen up soon and I will probably not have them again. I have too many new breeds coming up and need the pen space. $10 a doz and $15 shipping unless you are in one of those high shipping charge states then $18. dirty eggs mean they have dirt on them NOT TOTALLY COVERD kind of dirty. they can't keep eggs clean in there for some reason.

12 blue and black barred rocks from my GSBR. I will send extras if I have them. going toads some new birds in a few weeks so production should go up.....I hope. $15 a doz same shipping as above

8+ rhodebars I have had great hatches with these and I continue to have pullet heavy hatches...last batch was 7/4 pullets/roos and the one before was 3 pullets (sold eggs that week) I had one hatch of like 4 roos and 2 pullets. expect a 50/50 hatch but you might get lucky. the last buy did hehe $25 and shipping would be the same as post one.

I will combine shipping just pm if you want more than one set.

Last edited:
This is an Auction for 6+ Sizzle eggs. I an NPIP and AI certified. I posted how I pack eggs in post #1850 page # 185

Bidding starts at $10 with shipping at $13. and ends on Sunday 10/20 at 7pm central time. Shipping on Monday and please pay promptly.

All 3 of the girls that have been shown are laying along with the black pullet. All the girls are frizzled and the roo is a white silkie roo.

Pricilla got 2nd place (the white hen) where Elvis got 1st place (black hen)

The splash pullet got 1st place but I was unable to get a pic at the show because I was selling silkies at the same time

This black pullet hasn't been shown. She has blue on the ends of her primaries on one wing
The roo in with the sizzles is below

Thank you for looking

Up for Auction 6 SQ Splash Bearded Silkie Eggs. Bidding starts at $10 with shipping at $13. Auction ends on Friday 10/18 at 8pm central time.

All my chickens are NPIP and AI tested and clean. I bubble wrap each egg individually and put in a 7x7x6 priority box in a generous amount of shredded paper and the eggs are sitting air cell up and surrounded by shredded paper with more on top so the flaps fold over snug but not too tight as to break the eggs. When I get the eggs packed I'll print the label and send the buyer the DC#. I will also send another PM to let them know when I have taken them to the PO. I do not have my mail carrier pick them up. I deliver them myself. Your eggs will be handled with a huge dose of TLC till they reach the PO. After that it's up to them. I pack eggs the way I would like to receive them

The roo came from Bobbi Porto stock and he has been shown twice, 2 of the hens I acquired locally and don't know their lineage. The pullet is from my splash pen and she was shown before I put her in production. The other hens look a bit battered because they have been in production all summer and also raised some chicks. So please excuse their appearance that they don't seem very fluffy. A roo does a number on the feathers. If I can ever catch them after a molt and before they start to lay I'll get some good pic of what they really look like but I haven't had any bad offspring come from them that I hatched. Also the chicks in the pics are not from the splash. They came from the sizzle pen. The hens went broody so I gave them something to do.

It was windy this day and it was a long drive. He didn't want to pose

Above is the splash pullet at her first show. The offspring of the roo above her pic

I take paypal only and my addy is [email protected] Please pay promptly so I can get them in the mail saturday. Our PO is only open till noon.

BIN to ship Monday

24+ DIRTY super blue egg layer I HAVE AN ORDER TO FILL NOW

THESE ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!

12 blue and black barred rocks from my GSBR. I will send extras if I have them. going toads some new birds in a few weeks so production should go up.....I hope. $15 a doz same shipping as above

UPDATED QUANTITY
12+ rhodebars I have had great hatches with these and I continue to have pullet heavy hatches...last batch was 7/4 pullets/roos and the one before was 3 pullets (sold eggs that week) I had one hatch of like 4 roos and 2 pullets. expect a 50/50 hatch but you might get lucky. the last buyer did hehe $25 and shipping would be the same as post one.

I will combine shipping just pm if you want more than one set.

Im praying one of my ladies will go broody for me. Im dying for some of Donna's Barred Rocks but the bator and brooder are all packed away for now. I've been drooling every time she posts one of these awesome BIN's.

the barred rock are going in the bator but the rhodebars are NOT I have about 40 due to hatch over the next.few weeks.

MAKE ME AN OFFER! the roo I have came from CPL and.I know one pullet is from papa brooders.....maybe all are I can't remember if I got any from anyone else.

GREAT FERTILITY! I have plenty of hatched pullets already.....more coming too!

Im praying one of my ladies will go broody for me.  Im dying for some of Donna's Barred Rocks but the bator and brooder are all packed away for now.  I've been drooling every time she posts one of these awesome BIN's.  

I have them most all the time just pm me when you need them. :)

the barred rock are going in the bator but the rhodebars are NOT I have about 40 due to hatch over the next.few weeks.

MAKE ME AN OFFER! the roo I have came from CPL and.I know one pullet is from papa brooders.....maybe all are I can't remember if I got any from anyone else.

GREAT FERTILITY! I have plenty of hatched pullets already.....more coming too!

droolin.gif
That's not even right! I have such chick overload right now.
hide.gif
Must hide from this evil computer, must not be tempted, must not buy eggies...

I am going to eat them......I will trade for some eggs for breeds I have......that is a lot MFL BREESE CCL BIRCHEN MARANS SPPR ..... I have lots more but those are the ones I need a few more no silkies.....just don't have any luck hatching those shipped.

Back
Top Bottom