Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BUY IN NOW: Exactly 11 English Bantam Chocolate Orpington Eggs

I have 6 English Bantam Chocolate Orp Eggs and 5 English Bantam Cuckoo Orp egg for a buy it now. Had someone post pone a shipment. Asking $35 shipped! Can ship them tomorrow. I am MD NPIP certified. My birds are AI, TP, and MG free. Make payment to [email protected]

If you still have them I'll take them! Let me know for sure or invoice me @[email protected]!

I am shipping some eggs tomorrow and would like to ship more. :) I will combine shipping. I can get up to 32 eggs in a box and MOST LOCATIONS would be $20 places like CA OR and PA might be $25 for that many. Shipping per lot will be posted with the eggs.

BIN. 12+ RHODEBARS- I have had great fertility and hatches with these I just don't need to hatch anymore. I have also had pullet heavy hatches....every hatch. you should expect a 50/50 mix of pullets and roos. some are dirty but not REALLY dirty. $25 and shipping is $17

BIN 6+ EXCHEQUER CROSSES. I have an exchequer roo over my WL/EXCHEQUER pullets. the chicks will be half white and half exchequer.....you MIGHT get a BLUE too. the white chicks carry the exchequer genes they are just covered by the dom white. I made the original cross to improve egg production and size it is also going to improve vigor. I have hatched pure exchequer and didn't have much luck with them these crosses are VERY HEARTY! $15 for eggs and $12 shipping.

BIN 12+ Mixed lot- I have a pair of barred rocks and have 4 eggs from their pen. I have 6 SBEL from either a CCL ROO OR A LAV AM ROO over white leghorn. I also have some from my ISABELLE MARANS PEN all the birds in that pen are split for lavender so you could hatch black coppers or black coppers split for lavender or ISABELLE. THE IM and BR would be a test hatch kinda. I have hatched several chicks from the IM but no lavs yet.....small test hatches really. BIN $20 for the eggs and $18 Shipping.

PM ME FOR MORE INFO. TO CLAIM THEM SAY MINE ND WHAT AND PM ME FOR PAYPAL INFO.

sAUCTION MAUVE CHOC BLUE BLACK ENG ORPS LF -end time.....midnight central time Tuesday payment must be received by 11 am Wednesday to ship.
To ship Wednesday
shipping $12

Bidding starts at $25

I have a 3/4 size choc eng orps roo (from Jerry Foley) over some very LARGE eng orps hens. I have 2 blue and 2 black hens. the chicks I have hatched from him seem to be LF NOT SMALL AT ALL! this cross will be a SEX LINKED CROSS. ALL THE PULLETS WILL BE CHOC all the ROOS will be split for choc. MAUVES are VERY POSSIBLE 25% I think in theory. I just hatched one and have about 30 more in the bator GROWING. super excited about these.

FIRST TIME OFFER!!!!! BID AWAY! PLEASE!!!!

Last edited:
sAUCTION MAUVE CHOC BLUE BLACK ENG ORPS LF -end time.....midnight Tuesday payment must be received by 11 am Wednesday to ship.
To ship Wednesday.
6 eggs

Bidding starts at $25

I have a 3/4 size choc eng orps roo (from Jerry Foley) over some very LARGE eng orps hens. I have 2 blue and 2 black hens. the chicks I have hatched from him seem to be LF NOT SMALL AT ALL! this cross will be a SEX LINKED CROSS. ALL THE PULLETS WILL BE CHOC all the ROOS will be split for choc. MAUVES are VERY POSSIBLE 25% I think in theory. I just hatched one and have about 30 more in the bator GROWING. super excited about these.

I'll start the bidding at $25.

sAUCTION MAUVE CHOC BLUE BLACK ENG ORPS LF -end time.....midnight Tuesday payment must be received by 11 am Wednesday to ship.

To ship Wednesday.

6 eggs

Bidding starts at $25

I'll start the bidding at $25.

I forgot the shipping charge $12 should get it. are you still ok with that bid? sorry.

Auction !!! Starts now ends tomorrow @ ten pm my time. In Texas.

12++ silkie eggs pen not separated by variety. Lavender,black,paint,white,buff,red, partridge, blue,a columbian, a porcelain splash roo helps with the rooing. ( 1) also one black showgirl,so it's possible! Many possibilities...haven't had a baby that looked a mess yet! All have correct toes. No toes coming out of other toes! Black skin,most are bearded and lots have vaulted skulls... Gorgeous babies!
Starting bid is 15.00 I will include all eggs laid and will give updated count.
Shipping is 16.00 plus winning bid.

I mark boxes like this

Your babies could look like these, these came from this pen this past Easter.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
I have 14 eggs collected from my Mille Fleur bantam Cochins, my Black/Blue bantam Cochin pens and my grow out pen which is a mix of blue, black and Mille Fleur bantam Cochin pullets, 2 Mille Fleur bantam Cochin cockerels and a single chocolate bantam Orpington cockerel. There are 6 eggs from that pen. You could hatch F1 chocolate bantam Cochin pullets/black split chocolate bantam Cochin cockerels, F1 chocolate based Mille Fleur bantam Cochin pullets/black split chocolate based Mille Fleur bantam Cochin cockerels and/or pure Mille Fleur bantam Cochins.

Parent Stock:
*** Some Pics are from the beginning of the year when my pens were set up for winter - Pics do no depict all current breeding pens/cages! ***
Pics 1-6: Mario and his girls. Egg Code M
Pics 7-8: Chocolate Bantam Orps - GFF lineage - Parents to the Choco Orp in the grow out pen.
Pics 9-10: Junior and his girls. Egg Code J
Pics 11-12: Cockerel from Jamie Matts and his girls (one is from Jamie Matts). Egg Code BLK (All blacks in this pen)
Pics 13-16: Ego and his girls. One Blue in this pen. Egg Code E

Last edited:
To ship Wednesday
shipping $12

Bidding starts at $25

I will bid 28.00

Just got eggs from chickamongus yesterday, they were packaged perfectly and got here quickly. I already have white silkies from her from a previous swap and I can say that her eggs have wonderful fertility.

Back
Top Bottom