Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

12 + Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana & Olive Egger
Fresh Fertile Hatching Eggs up for Auction.

Biding starts at $40.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Priority USPS shipping and tracking will be $14.00.

Auction ends Sunday night at 9pm EST 2-9-2014. Please pay promptly so I can get them in the mail
Monday morning.

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana and Olive Egger eggs from our 11 hens and 2 roosters.
We have 8 Ameraucana hens and 3 OE hens (Blue Wheaten hen X BCM roo) in the pen right now.
They are covered by Wheaten and Blue Wheaten roos. The OE girls are F1 and laying a pretty green egg.
Our Ameraucana do not lay the light blue eggs. They lay more of a Robin's Egg Blue egg, very pretty.
We will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay. I've taken photos of many of the
birds and eggs. These are all my photos, our flock and eggs. What you see is what you'll get.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. A customer has an incubator problem,
and had to cancel, so these may be the only Ameraucana and Olive Egger eggs I list here this spring.
This is your chance to get some of these beautiful eggs and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching most
of these eggs for my own use... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile. In fact we just
hatched 8 of 8 of the puffy, cheeked little cuties Tues.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana & Olive Egger eggs on Monday.

They will be double boxed and wrapped individually with great care. We will include a heat pack
if necessary.

Thanks so much for looking!
smile.png

Blue Wheaten Roo

Black Wheaten Hen

Black Wheaten Roo

Black Wheaten Hens

Ameraucana Peeps

Ameraucana Juvies

Ameraucana Pullet's First Egg photo taken in kitchen.

Spring Eggs photo taken in the shade.

Blue Olive Egger Hen (Blue Wheaten Hen X Black Copper Marans Roo) F1

Recent photo of eggs taken inside.

Current offer - HaplessRunner has it at $45 so far.
Thanks so much for all the bids, I appreciate ya!

AUCTION

12+ OLIVE EGGERS AND SEXLINKED EASTER EGGERS
Shipping Date: Saturday Feb 15, 2014
Bidding starts: $15
Shipping: $18
Ends Friday Feb 14, 2014 at 12 Noon CST -- Payment needs to be made ASAP so I can pack them to ship Saturday morning.

Make sure you have read the first post!

NO SHIPPING IN TN if you live on a dead end dirt road in a one room cabin and have a Pomeranian named PICARD.
gig.gif

My Olive Egger pen has kicked into high gear with laying. I have several Copper Marans that I was planning to sell but the cold weather has stopped that LOL. SO I have eggs to sell. They are all covered by my Lavender Am roo. He throws WHITE chicks.... even with the Marans. I have 10 Eggs plus what is collected till I pack them on Friday. (I got 4 eggs today) These will be a lighter color Marans eggs to some darker. Great for Olive Eggers.

In the same pen I have 2 barred EE and 3 Barred SBEL.... they are blue too LOL. They SBEL came from the CCL roo and have barring and crests. You will get some from both since the eggs are CLOSE in color. 2 for sure and will include extras if I have them.

The egg in the middle is from one of the SBEL the 2 on the side are from CCL pen.

They are older pics.... they look a lot better now filled out.

I don't have pics of the girls in that pen. These are my current breeders when they were pullets.

Last edited:
AUCTION

12+ Blue and Black Copper Marans
Shipping Date: Saturday Feb 15, 2014
Bidding starts: $25
Shipping: $18
Ends Friday Feb 14, 2014 at 12 Noon CST -- Payment needs to be made ASAP so I can pack them to ship Saturday morning.

Make sure you have read the first post!

NO SHIPPING IN TN if you live on a dead end dirt road in a one room cabin and have a Pomeranian named PICARD.
gig.gif

I have a Black Copper Marans Roo over 3 Blue Coppers and 2 Black Copper hens. I thought I had an order for chicks and didn't put an ad up yet to sell these..... Get them while you can! You will get plenty of extras if I have them.....

Back
Top Bottom