Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Please be a member of BYC for 6 months and have 250 posts (real posts) or a BYC Member for over a Year and 20 posts.

You meet this criteria.

Auction: 10 plus Salmon Faverolles.... ~FancyFavie~ Is having another auction on her beautiful Faverolles Bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping is $15.00 fertility has been excellent and I wrap each egg individually and double box,

I bid $12.00 (husband doesn't need to know!)

Auction: 10 plus Salmon Faverolles.... ~FancyFavie~ Is having another auction on her beautiful Faverolles Bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping is $15.00 fertility has been excellent and I wrap each egg individually and double box,

I bid $12.00 (husband doesn't need to know!)

Love it, ddpbk1, you got the right idea there.
goodpost.gif
duc.gif
hide.gif

BIN: 12+ Crested Cream Legbar Eggs! My incubators are off for now and I have 4 hens laying. Pictures of my breeders are below. These come from GFF's Line C. I'm asking $50 shipped. I can ship tomorrow when payment is received. I am MD NPIP certified. Please post sold and send me a PM! I can do any date you want at this point!

I just wanted to say, I recently received eggs from Madamwlf. She sent me 12, nine hatched and one pipped but didn't get out. The other two quit and 9 chicks out of 12 shipped eggs is great! 5 of those eggs were her cream legbars. I got 3 hens and 2 roos and they are beautiful. They hop in my lap when I sit down. Her eggs are great! :)

Back
Top Bottom