Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

~~BIN – 12++ eggs from my mille fleur bantam cochins. I was recently made aware by my husband how bad my chicken obsession was getting when he showed me how much we are spending on chicken feed so since I already have two incubators full of these I should probably sell some! My main roo is frizzled. I double box and wrap each egg in bubble wrap with air cell up but cannot guarantee hatch rate due to usps handling. I can ship these out first thing tomorrow morning. My birds come from Amy at West Knoll Farm and Nancy Wicker  $55 includes shipping

Well first "Mille fluer" is not a breed it's a color
It's a French name that means "thousands of flowers". The meaning for mottled is spotted. Could be black with spotted white. Or spotted red etc. But if there's multiple colors then Millie fluer would be the correct color. It's not a breed.

BIN 6+ Sulmtaler hatching eggs $30 plus $17.45 shipping. Bubble wrap and double boxed. Post sold and message me for paypal address.

I've got 9 eggs now

Well first "Mille fluer" is not a breed it's a color
It's a French name that means "thousands of flowers". The meaning for mottled is spotted. Could be black with spotted white. Or spotted red etc. But if there's multiple colors then Millie fluer would be the correct color. It's not a breed.
I would just like to add that d'uccle is the breed for Mille Fleur d'uccles,

BIN

12 Bourbon Red turkey eggs well packed and fresh, collected daily.

From a recent customer---
"Eggs arrived this morning beautifully packed. Thank you for the eggs and the care you took in packing them. The extra one was nice too. Thanks"

THese will ship next week Mon TUes or Wed, depending on the girls. FRESH.

$45

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom