Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN

Will ship tomorrow 5/16/14. Payment must be received tonight at [email protected]. All prices include shipping. I can combine TWO of these, as we fit 32 eggs in a box. If you want more than one, discount $10.

12+ Colored Egg Layer Mix - $25

12+ Cream Legbar - $40

12+ Red/Red Cuckoo Orpington - $100

12 mixed color sizzle eggs. Bid start at $15 and shipping is $15. Or buy it now for $45 including shipping.
I have a partridge frizzled silkie pullet with a red frizzled silkie cockerel, a partridge silkie hen with a porcelain silkie roo. In pen 3 are white, black and blue sizzle hens with a white silkie roo.
The partridge frizzled silkie hen, porcelain roo, black sizzle hen and white sizzle hen have been shown.

Auction ends Sunday 5/18 at noon central time unless they are bought for the BIN price. Please post taken if Opting for the BIN
Pen 3

Pen 2

Pen 1
I don't have good pics of the 2 in this pen. They where taken back in January. The partridge pullet is the one with the darkest crest in the group pic and the young roo was wet from getting spot cleaned. He is so much better looking. Both of them are frizzled silkies. I only have them together because they are in the juvie pen waiting for pullets to start laying and she is now laying and soon to be moved to Pen 3.

I have a rule of NOT putting male and female together that carry the frizzle gene. These 2 have gotten old enough for breeding. She will be moved to pen 3 soon. It has a white silkie roo. The partridge frizzled silkie hen that is with the porcelain roo will be moved the same day to Pen 3 also.

Eggs will be shipped out Monday. I take paypal only. My paypal addy is [email protected]

I bubble wrap each egg individually and place them in an egg flat air cell up and put another on top and tape together. The bundle is placed in a generous nest of shredded paper and I pack more around and on top of the bundle so it don't move during shipping. I write "FRAGILE" on all 4 sides and on top of the box. If you want something else written on it please let me know. If you want to pick them up at the Po please send me your phone number. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
12 mixed color sizzle eggs. Bid start at $15 and shipping is $15. Or buy it now for $45 including shipping. I have a partridge frizzled silkie pullet with a red frizzled silkie cockerel, a partridge silkie hen with a porcelain silkie roo. In pen 3 are white, black and blue sizzle hens with a white silkie roo. The partridge frizzled silkie hen, porcelain roo, black sizzle hen and white sizzle hen have been shown. Auction ends Sunday 5/18 at noon central time unless they are bought for the BIN price. Please post taken if Opting for the BIN Pen 3 Pen 2 Pen 1 I don't have good pics of the 2 in this pen. They where taken back in January. The partridge pullet is the one with the darkest crest in the group pic and the young roo was wet from getting spot cleaned. He is so much better looking. Both of them are frizzled silkies. I only have them together because they are in the juvie pen waiting for pullets to start laying and she is now laying and soon to be moved to Pen 3. . Eggs will be shipped out Monday. I take paypal only. My paypal addy is [email protected] I bubble wrap each egg individually and place them in an egg flat air cell up and put another on top and tape together. The bundle is placed in a generous nest of shredded paper and I pack more around and on top of the bundle so it don't move during shipping. I write "FRAGILE" on all 4 sides and on top of the box. If you want something else written on it please let me know. If you want to pick them up at the Po please send me your phone number. Thanks for looking
$15

BIN
6+ Welsh Harlequin duck eggs. Girls are laying great and fertility is at 90%. Parents of my trio are direct from Holderread's. $25 - shipping included. PayPal to amyable 80 @ yahoo.com. Each egg is marked and dated, kept in a cool basement and turned daily. I package eggs very carefully with bubble wrap and lots of padding. I can ship any day you like.

Back
Top Bottom