Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

GFF changed their business strategy. Almost everything dropped in price dramatically overnight several weeks ago. It's heartbreaking to those who paid dearly for their purchases just before that happened. And they don't have a shopping cart anymore. You have to email your order to them. I have heard that they are not hatching as many and waiting lists for orders could be very long.

GFF changed their business strategy. Almost everything dropped in price dramatically overnight several weeks ago. It's heartbreaking to those who paid dearly for their purchases just before that happened. And they don't have a shopping cart anymore. You have to email your order to them. I have heard that they are not hatching as many and waiting lists for orders could be very long.
Maybe their finally going for the "traditional hatchery model" but with higher priced birds. i know when i saw the prices drop i was thinking all those poor people who bought the birds at all those high prices..i would be so mad.
somad.gif

I have two BINs. These eggs need to go so I can start saving for orders to ship out Saturday. The following BINs will be shipped out in the morning if they sell. If they don't sell TONIGHT, the BINs will be cancelled.

BIN #1 SOLD

Marans eggs leftover from orders for specific varieties. Since the darkest have been picked out, these will not be the darkest of the dark, BUT there are some pretty dark eggs left over, including a few #7s and 8s. This will be a nice assortment of varieties.The picture shows somewhat lighter than the actual colors, at least on my monitor.

I will go through and pick out the darkest eggs that are left and fill a large flat rate box. I can get between 20 and 25 in the box.

Price is $35 including shipping (you don't have to pay extra for shipping).

BIN #2 Cancelled because I'm headed for bed!

(I'll pm Nomibear tomorrow)

Olive Egger eggs. These are from 2 different kinds of matings. I have Easter Eggers with Marans roos, and I have F1 Olive Egger hens with a super dark egg bloodline Black Copper Marans roo.

I will fill a medium flat rate box. I should be able to get all 16 of these eggs in the box.

Price is $25 including shipping (you don't have to pay extra for shipping).

Last edited:
I have two BINs. These eggs need to go so I can start saving for orders to ship out Saturday. The following BINs will be shipped out in the morning if they sell. If they don't sell TONIGHT, the BINs will be cancelled.

BIN #1

Marans eggs leftover from orders for specific varieties. Since the darkest have been picked out, these will not be the darkest of the dark, BUT there are some pretty dark eggs left over, including a few #7s and 8s. This will be a nice assortment of varieties.The picture shows somewhat lighter than the actual colors, at least on my monitor.

I will go through and pick out the darkest eggs that are left and fill a large flat rate box. I can get between 20 and 25 in the box.

Price is $35 including shipping (you don't have to pay extra for shipping).

BIN #2

Olive Egger eggs. These are from 2 different kinds of matings. I have Easter Eggers with Marans roos, and I have F1 Olive Egger hens with a super dark egg bloodline Black Copper Marans roo.

I will fill a medium flat rate box. I should be able to get all 16 of these eggs in the box.

Price is $25 including shipping (you don't have to pay extra for shipping).

SOLD on BIN #1. I will PM you for paypal information.

what do you guys use to transport the eggs with all I found is one day shipping flate rate of 50buck...seems like im missing on how you guys are sending for so cheap...?

Back
Top Bottom