Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Oh I see. Well I won't be participating currently but maybe sometime in the future. This is a great site. It's nice to find some many others who love their chickens like I do

Heres my very first egg BIN! hope i set it up right :)

BIN 8 bantam cross eggs $25 includes shipping

of the eggs included, there are 6 easter egger cross eggs (3 blue greens, 1 green, 2 brown), 1 sizzle cross egg, and 1 jappie egg (my own breed)

these birds are some fun projects ive started and ive been very pleased with the offspring. PM if interested in PARENT STOCK or OFFSPRING pics.

im not NPIP, but i do take the time to check my birds daily and i dont introduce new birds from other flocks which are not NPIP.

the BIN ends at NOON eastern time. I am located in North Carolina.
they have been collected the 25th, 26th and 27th. eggs will be shipped friday or sooner, once payment (paypal) is recieved.

I individually wrap each egg and ship carefully, but cannot guarantee hatch rate or replace eggs as shipping and incubation/brooding is out of my control.

Please quote this auction and say SOLD if you want them

bantam easter egger crosses:
The parents are EE crossed with BTW Japanese bantam (to introduce a large tail)
i hatched 6 of these recently and ended up getting 3 silked. ive had tan, white, and white silked chicks hatch so far, and one of my silked cockerels have a gorgeous tan and black mottled tail coming in.
the offspring will lay green, blue, or tan eggs, and ive had both single and pea combed offspring.

Sizzles:
Parents are a japanese bantam X splash silkie roo over a partridge sizzle hen.
of these, ive had white skinned and black skinned babies, with 5 toes crests and beards. ive had brown chicks, black chicks, calico, blue and more hatch from these, smooth, sizzled, and some silked chicks. offspring are gorgeous!

Jappies:
these guys are gorgeous! japanese bantam splash silkie cross roo over same breed hen. the offspring look the same as the parents

About 4hrs left on these auctions!

Cross Posted

12+ French White Production Muscovy Duck Eggs

I have 4 pure white hens with 1 drake and 4 black cap hens with 1 drake all in one pen so you can get pure white or pure white with a black cap. Fertility has been 100%. We are getting 4-6 eggs a day right now so eggs will be very fresh. Muscovy do not quack but make very quiet humm and trill noises. They are tree ducks so they will perch and have full flight ability. These are big birds the pure white drake is over 20lbs live weight at 15 months old. They make excellent meat birds with red meat and a flavor closer to beef then chicken.

Be aware these are ducks, they love water and we have had a lot of rain. Nest boxes are cleaned and re-bedded daily but your eggs will have some mud on them if it has been or is raining here, there is nothing more we can do about it.

Starting Bid is $20 for 12+ Eggs (+ shipping $12)

12+ Chinese Ringneck Pheasant Eggs

We have 3 hens and 1 cock currently. Fertility has been 100% and they have the chinese body style which is closer to a wild pheasant than the mongolian. These birds are very healthy and beautiful. The coop and their brush piles have damaged their tails a bit but nothing horrid.

Starting Bid $12 for 12+ Eggs (+ shipping $10)

Both auctions start as 12pm EDT on 5/27 and end in 24hrs at 12:01pmEDT on 5/28

Ends Friday May 29th 3 pm Central time.
Buy it now.
One dozen Assorted purebred chicken eggs. $25.00 including shipping.
To ship on Saturday.

You could receive any of the following breeds.
Speckled Sussex
Egyptian Fayoumi
Delaware
Empordanessa
Icelandic
Norwegian Jaerhorn
Black Penedesenca
Crele Penedesenca
Partridge Penedesenca
Tomaru
Silver Phoenix
White Rock
My choice of breeds ( whatever lays the day before).
Please pay via Paypal no later than 9 pm on Friday. I can not guarantee hatch in any way!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Buy it now.
One dozen Assorted purebred Bantam eggs. $25.00 including shipping.
To ship on Saturday.
Breeds you might receive include

Black Silkie
White Silkie
Black Tailed White Japanese
Red Cochin
Mottled Cochin
Buff Cochin
Barred Cochin
Golden Laced Cochin
White Frizzle Cochin
Black Frizzle Cochin
My choice of breeds ( whatever lays the day before). I will send a nice variety.
Please pay via Paypal no later than 9 pm on Friday. I can not guarantee hatch in any way!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Buy it now.
One dozen Assorted purebred Duck eggs. $25.00 including shipping.
To ship on Saturday.
Breeds you might receive include

Cayuga
Ancona
Mallard
Golden Cascade
Bibbed Hookbill
White Crested
Pekin
White Runner
Gray Runner
Khaki Runner
Pencilled Runner
Fawn and White Runner
Chocolate Runner
Maybe even a Call or Black East Indie
My choice of breeds ( whatever lays the day before). I will send a nice variety.
Thanks!

Buy it now. 
One dozen Assorted purebred chicken eggs.  $25.00 including shipping. 
To ship on Saturday. 

You could receive any of the following breeds. 
Speckled Sussex
Egyptian Fayoumi
Delaware
Empordanessa
Icelandic
Norwegian Jaerhorn
Black Penedesenca
Crele Penedesenca
Partridge Penedesenca
Tomaru
Silver Phoenix
White Rock
My choice of breeds ( whatever lays the day before). 
Please pay via Paypal no later than 9 pm on Friday.   I can not guarantee hatch in any way! 
Thanks!

That's a nice deal. Too bad I haven't been a member long enough. So sad.

Back
Top Bottom