Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

12 (plus extra) BANTAM Ameraucana/EE eggs!!
lol.png

All lay cute little blue eggs! All are bearded and have pea combs and green legs.
I ship only eggs that are less than three days old.

BIN $35. INCLUDES shipping
ep.gif

I just had a great hatch from these eggs on Halloween. Lots of blue in this flock
jumpy.gif

I ship Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays

(black one in the middle is a Serama) The other 4 are bantam EE

I just wanted to let everyone know that TJChickens eggs are the best, I just candled the eggs that I received and today is 12 days in the incubator and out of 12 beautiful little blue eggs 11 of them are growing great. only 1 was infertile. You can not go wrong with those odds. Best seller ever! I will post after hatch day and let everyone know how many hatched, hope they all make it but if they do not it would have nothing to do with the eggs themselves as they are perfect. Thank you TJChickens.

Ayam Cemani eggs

All my AC are now all in one pen together, including some unproven birds. I'm still getting some white toe tips and/or toenails in my hatches, and some birds are maturing with feather leakage, but some are also turning out to be good candidates for next year's breeders. Most have black mouths within pinkish gray to medium gray tongues.

I have 4 eggs I can ship Friday, BIN $75 including shipping, plus I'll throw in 2 eggs from my juvie pen which just started producing. These are young birds, five months or younger, so this egg might not be viable. This pen includes three juvenile leghorn males. While I don't think these males are mature enough yet, they could be, so these eggs should be considered mixed breed and nothing more.

Laying is slowing down quite a bit so I cannot guarantee I'll have more eggs to offer. I plan to keep my Ayam Cemanis separated another week, maybe two, then all birds all breeds get comingled until Spring and no more eggs will be available.

Hatching eggs is a risk and there is no guarantee on your hatch due to the many factors beyond my control. The Ayam Cemani breed is a work in progress as well. There is still a high cull rate in this breed. You are purchasing a chance to get chicks which may mature in to really nice specimens, but you will also get some culls. Therefor all sales are final - no refunds, no returns, no replacements. I will work with you if the USPS totally smashes your box.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Quote:
The rules are there to help weed out the scam artists. Most are fly by night and disappear quickly. I am not changing the rules, so far they are working. I only know of one person that seemed to give this tread a try. People get reputations quick and usually other people will alert sellers or thread admins to avoid them.

BTW most people are selling eggs they already have. Hard to predict how many you will get. As soon as you put up a pre-sell of eggs they will stop laying and you can't fill the order. BYC also does not allow pre-sells... if I am wrong someone let me know.

The rules are there to help weed out the scam artists. Most are fly by night and disappear quickly. I am not changing the rules, so far they are working. I only know of one person that seemed to give this tread a try. People get reputations quick and usually other people will alert sellers or thread admins to avoid them.

BTW most people are selling eggs they already have. Hard to predict how many you will get. As soon as you put up a pre-sell of eggs they will stop laying and you can't fill the order. BYC also does not allow pre-sells... if I am wrong someone let me know.

I don't know how other sellers do this, but I list an amount of eggs that I already have, just to make sure I can ship enough, but then I ship the freshest that are layed after that by the time of shipping. Did that make sense? So. I am usually going to send eggs that are not layed yet or at least part of the order isn't layed yet.

Back
Top Bottom