Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

:)

AUCTION.. Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs
Number of eggs: 12
Auction ends: Saturday 2/27 at 9pm EST
Beginning bid: $24 (plus $15 shipping) (via PayPal)
Eggs to ship Monday 2/29 (from GA)

Getting great results with these here at home and just the sweetest little flock I've seen.

Thanks and happy bidding!

Last edited:
All auctions are the same. If an auction ends at 9 all bids up to 9:01 are good. Nothing after 9:01.

if it's supposed to end at 9:00 that :00 should have an infinite .00000 after it not carry on, using your logic an auction that ends at 9:00 shouldn't them be over till 9:59.99 and a 10:00 bid would be after end of auction.

That would be like saying a 1 mile race ends when someone crosses the second lap at 1.99999 miles rather then the end of the first mile

Quote: DMRippy is the Original Poster/Originator/Starter of this thread. That means she sets the rules. You may set whatever rules you like on an auction thread you start. BYC rules must be met but many threads have additional rules and the OP has final say.

@carcar80 I will bid $24 on your MF d'Uccle eggs

Last edited:
DMRippy is the Original Poster/Originator/Starter of this thread. That means she sets the rules. You may set whatever rules you like on an auction thread you start. BYC rules must be met but many threads have additional rules and the OP has final say.  

I fully understand that I was simply asking for an explanation and then trying to discuss the logic when it seams it ruffled her feathers.

Candace made me an offer on her eggs as soon as the auction was over so it's not a case of sore looser it just logically made no sense to me and therefore I asked for an explanation

Quote:

I don't t really understand it either, because an auction that ends at 9 ends when it hits 9, but I'm not getting involved.

I understand you wanting an explanation. For those of us that have followed this thread from the beginning, we have seen this discussed before. I was just trying to end it with an explanation of why when the OP says that is the way it is, that is the way it is. Now that you know, you can bid accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom