Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

This is an awesome deal folks! I've seen the Svart Hona x Blue Isabar cross selling for much much more. Not only do you have a chance to hatch pure Svart Honas, but some awesomely pretty mixes that have been dubbed "Swedish Blue Hens". If you don't need pure, don't hesitate to give this pen a try!

Purpletie3 - have you hatched any chicks from this pen?
Yes, and they are very beautiful & healthy!

This was my Fall test hatch from the hona/isbar pen. I hatched mostly hona. But, I did test hatch about 10 of the cross eggs. The upper pic the back right is a hona/isbar cross. He was getting bullied so the back of his head is a lil bald. The ones I hatched were mulberrish in combs. The pure hona are dark.

This cross is a Hona rooster dad and black isbar hen product. He's coming at me sideways in this pic as he is the protector of this crew.
His hackles show the isbar...but, he has a pretty sheen & mostly dark toes except for two. LOL...disregard the large sussex/CCL roo in the back. Gentle giant hatchmate...

Hard to see them because it's a sea of dark babies!

pos78Buy it now 16 + Auto sexing EE . Total $35.00 regular shipping included . if you want the Postal special handling then total $45.35

To claim these just post sold . I created these myself . Combs pea or single possible . May have beard or crests or both or none . Egg color greenish to blue . As usual I can not guarantee a hatch . Fertility and hatchability are good here . Not responsible for Postal service Bubble pouches and box in a box packing .

Still available . Set the last batch Monday . Getting 6-8 a day now .

Last edited:
BIN - My incubators are full and I hate to see these go in the frig.

$55 includes priority shipping, $65.35 for priority + Special Handling. Must be paid via PayPal by 1:00pm EST today (Wed., March 9) for shipping today. To purchase, post "Sold - KYT BIN" and PM me your shipping information. You can wait for my PM for my PP info, or you can find my PP address on my profile page.

11 exactly Svarthöna hatching eggs, from 2 different pens. Laid 3/4-3/8, they are ready to be
Boy, I guess everyone's incubators are full!
hu.gif
These are no longer available as they were sold locally.

I keep thinking if everyone can wait until my cabinet incubator is up and running I would really appreciate that lol, but Hopefully I can finish it up tomorrow and test it. If all goes well I'll have space for a few dozen!!!!

I keep thinking if everyone can wait until my cabinet incubator is up and running I would really appreciate that lol, but Hopefully I can finish it up tomorrow and test it. If all goes well I'll have space for a few dozen!!!!

:woot

Awesome!! Hope you get it going!! I was considering popping up some auctions this weekend, but seeing how most bators are full, didn't know if it'd be a good idea...

Back
Top Bottom