Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverythingDucks

Crowing
May 7, 2020
Clearwater, Florida
What do you people house rabbits in? For indoor pets, I like Living World cages. Easy to clean, sturdy, and compact. Though Willow currently lives in a small kiddie pool she can jump in and out of at will. It works well because the aging guinea pig that shares it can't clear the walls, but gives a springy thing like a rabbit no issue coming and going. They're good friends, and I find it far more space efficient to have them share housing, as basement space is limited.
I would avoid cages because of their small size and they limit exercise. Instead I would use a playpen and give them about 4 hours of free roaming time in a bunny proofed area. Free roaming is probably the best but not everyone can do that.

KDOGG331

Spicy Mayo
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
What do you people house rabbits in? For indoor pets, I like Living World cages. Easy to clean, sturdy, and compact. Though Willow currently lives in a small kiddie pool she can jump in and out of at will. It works well because the aging guinea pig that shares it can't clear the walls, but gives a springy thing like a rabbit no issue coming and going. They're good friends, and I find it far more space efficient to have them share housing, as basement space is limited.
So adorable. Also I read this as hobbit at first lol

BantyChooks

Pullarius
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Aug 1, 2015
I would avoid cages because of their small size and they limit exercise. Instead I would use a playpen and give them about 4 hours of free roaming time in a bunny proofed area. Free roaming is probably the best but not everyone can do that.
Yep, unfortunately I can't do that with Ellie because Willow would rip her to bits. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom