Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must’ve missed that 🤣🤣🤣
Snapchat-1555897146_1.gif

What do you people house rabbits in? For indoor pets, I like Living World cages. Easy to clean, sturdy, and compact. Though Willow currently lives in a small kiddie pool she can jump in and out of at will. It works well because the aging guinea pig that shares it can't clear the walls, but gives a springy thing like a rabbit no issue coming and going. They're good friends, and I find it far more space efficient to have them share housing, as basement space is limited.
I would avoid cages because of their small size and they limit exercise. Instead I would use a playpen and give them about 4 hours of free roaming time in a bunny proofed area. Free roaming is probably the best but not everyone can do that.

What do you people house rabbits in? For indoor pets, I like Living World cages. Easy to clean, sturdy, and compact. Though Willow currently lives in a small kiddie pool she can jump in and out of at will. It works well because the aging guinea pig that shares it can't clear the walls, but gives a springy thing like a rabbit no issue coming and going. They're good friends, and I find it far more space efficient to have them share housing, as basement space is limited.
So adorable. Also I read this as hobbit at first lol

I would avoid cages because of their small size and they limit exercise. Instead I would use a playpen and give them about 4 hours of free roaming time in a bunny proofed area. Free roaming is probably the best but not everyone can do that.
Yep, unfortunately I can't do that with Ellie because Willow would rip her to bits. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom