Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floaters are mostly informants. You either need another plan for mixing, or a subtler way to spy!
:lau I’ve said before I would make a terrible spy! LOL like the fact I didn’t even realize this was an opportunity 😂🤣🤦‍♀

Btw, I was going to sleep but then I suddenly realized we need some things in this kingdom and had to share before I forgot. 😂🤣

We need an apothecary and a healer, a witch doctor/brewer, or maybe a priest if y’all prefer that (what time frame/century are we going for here? 🤔 ) and most importantly somebody in charge of the alcohol, yes!? 🤔🤔

Okay, back to sleep lol

Waymaninit! I reached the end of the thread! How is that possible? All the warriors have headed for the linens, leaving the mages to battle it out. I think I'll join the rest of the lightweights and turn in for the night. With all this scalpel-ing and slashing and bashing and mage wars going on ... I'm liable to be a busy Digger, tomorrow. Catch you all then! G'night!

You miss the point. None of these freaks are my enemies. They're all just existing too much. I just want some peace and quiet.
You already are bothering me for 3 whole things!!
Being undead won't help you, for I am also a witch. I'll make you mortal just so I can slaughter you.
You forgot to mention that you are also a Siren, oh ye ocean dweller.

If you wanted to be left alone, you could've just said something! I won't touch ya -- I'll just sit in my castle and cook and dissect.
Oh, community dinners are held every Saturday from mid-afternoon to midnight -- feel free to drop in.
Now you want a castle. Geeze. You're high maintenance for a guts gal.

You miss the point. None of these freaks are my enemies. They're all just existing too much. I just want some peace and quiet.
You already are bothering me for 3 whole things!!
Being undead won't help you, for I am also a witch. I'll make you mortal just so I can slaughter you.
I want peace and quiet too!! I don’t do cities. Except occasionally for fun and visiting. Like I might pop in for the festival and community dinners and maybe a jousting match or two 😂🤣🥰

If you wanted to be left alone, you could've just said something! I won't touch ya -- I'll just sit in my castle and cook and dissect.
Oh, community dinners are held every Saturday from mid-afternoon to midnight -- feel free to drop in.
I’ll be attending those!!! Advanced notice.

Now you want a castle. Geeze. You're high maintenance for a guts gal.
I have a castle -- I'm an undead queen, but a queen nonetheless.

:lau I’ve said before I would make a terrible spy! LOL like the fact I didn’t even realize this was an opportunity 😂🤣🤦‍♀️

Btw, I was going to sleep but then I suddenly realized we need some things in this kingdom and had to share before I forgot. 😂🤣

We need an apothecary and a healer, a witch doctor/brewer, or maybe a priest if y’all prefer that (what time frame/century are we going for here? 🤔 ) and most importantly somebody in charge of the alcohol, yes!? 🤔🤔

Okay, back to sleep lol
I think that Conan is can be the witch doctor -- she mentioned being a witch, or something -- and I think that @muddy75 would do well keeping track of the alcohol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom