Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so jealous. I want a shipping container do bad! I live the tiny homes.
It's ok. It would be better if we had installed a bathroom, and more to the kitchen than a toaster oven. We have to run up to my parents house to use the bathroom. We are really good at mooching food now though.
Maybe they’ll just think she’s another cat!? She’s a harmless little fluff ball LOL thats such a long time 😭
She has so much energy, not sure they'd buy she was a cat. Plus she's not potty trained yet. Although she is kind of potty training herself to only poop on one puppy pad. She's not so great with the peeing on the puppy pad instead of wherever on the floor. I need to watch some puppy training videos.

It's ok. It would be better if we had installed a bathroom, and more to the kitchen than a toaster oven. We have to run up to my parents house to use the bathroom. We are really good at mooching food now though.

She has so much energy, not sure they'd buy she was a cat. Plus she's not potty trained yet. Although she is kind of potty training herself to only poop on one puppy pad. She's not so great with the peeing on the puppy pad instead of wherever on the floor. I need to watch some puppy training videos.
When you get her teach her to go outside rather than on the pads.
The pads are inside and feel similar to carpet.
Take her right outside every 20 mins or so. When Rosie (my yorkie pup) was 9 weeks old she needed to go out every 15 minutes, and 5 minutes after eating or drinking. I watched everything she did and wrote it down.
When she drank I wrote it down with the time, and when I let her out and she peed I wrote it down with the time. If she had an accident i wrote it down.
That way i can see exactly how long it takes and how long is too long.
I also set timers once I figured out her schedule.

I reccomend doing training at Petco. I thought it wouldn't help since I had already learned how to train them with everything but it helped so so much. She also got socialization too. I wish I had taken her to more classes.

If that is not an option, or you would just like to train her more I would watch Zak George's Dog Training Revolution, and Its Me Or The Dog in YouTube.
Zak George also has a book (which is very helpfu), and an online training program.

You can also ask me or @KDOGG331 if you have any other questions

Settle down nutters. Without YOUR kings generosity you will be without supplies and will have to resort to eating dogs.
Lol you think that would happen? I'd shoot myself at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom