Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
tell that to my dead pappaw who quit smoking in 1975 ish and still died of COPD/emphysema at age 81???? my daddy is 71 and just quit in last few years and is at same level of COPD as was pappaw was at his age!
You would have to go back to the 1940s to get to where they weren't adding the harmful things.

On a side note, as a current non smoker (probably at least 30 years), I can tell you that kissing a smoker tastes pretty much like licking an ash tray.

You would have to go back to the 1940s to get to where they weren't adding the harmful things.

On a side note, as a current non smoker (probably at least 30 years), I can tell you that kissing a smoker tastes pretty much like licking an ash tray.
yes i’ve been told that by dh many times (and he is a smoker) 🤣🤣🤣 also that i reek of alcohol from a “drinker” 🤣🤣🤣

but have i expressed that i do totally appreciate the sentiment!! i know i need to quit and was “almost” inspired by @Kiki ’s success.......but not yet the right timing for me......with the??? word being YET!!!

but have i expressed that i do totally appreciate the sentiment!! i know i need to quit and was “almost” inspired by @Kiki ’s success.......but not yet the right timing for me......with the??? word being YET!!!
so what’s the ??? word? 🤣🤣it’s driving me crazy!!!

Some never quit. Another benefit of not smoking is improved smelling abilities. It can make it easier to hunt when you don't reek of cigarette smoke. However I did shoot a very nice buck after I walked up within 20' of him while smoking a pipe.

Some never quit. Another benefit of not smoking is improved smelling abilities. It can make it easier to hunt when you don't reek of cigarette smoke. However I did shoot a very nice buck after I walked up within 20' of him while smoking a pipe.
yeah that’s the thing.....deer only seem to appear while hunting when i’ve just lit a ciggie!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom