Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Honestly I just miss not having my back hurting from an epidural I’m actually at a happy weight after two kids
Try having an epidural, then having that literally jerked out and then having a spinal block. All in the span of a few hours.

No wonder my back is jacked. Not just horses that did it.

Try having an epidural, then having that literally jerked out and then having a spinal block. All in the span of a few hours.

No wonder my back is jacked. Not just horses that did it.
Being trampled by a pregnant horse psa **** misty for that and then being zapped into the damn electric fence until momma jerked me up off the ground then she threw me on nugget after so I wasn’t scared but what caused that was cuck your horse !!!

She's not the condiment fiend though. She just likes weird combos. Like fries and Buffalo sauce. Or cucs and vinegar.

I watched her dip fries in Buffalo sauce one time and eat them gone, all while her nose and eyes ran like a faucet. Like why do that to yourself?
Whooooa....cucumbers and vinegar is normal.

Being trampled by a pregnant horse psa **** misty for that and then being zapped into the damn electric fence until momma jerked me up off the ground then she threw me on nugget after so I wasn’t scared but what caused that was cuck your horse !!!
Juice is an Angel. Shut your mouth. Misty was a total WENCH and tried to kill everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom