Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has already had it in once but the person we got the engine from rebuilt it incorrectly so it had to be pulled and rebuilt 🙄🙄🙄 we just got it back from the shop 2 weeks ago and with any luck, he’ll have it back in and running by Halloween??.....
Ahhhh yes, fixing someone else's mistakes.....BTDT many times..... Currently still dealing with a few (previous owner issues) on my '99 F350. Hope to have the time to solve by new years. I'd like to have Cruise control working again.

Look what we found in a snappers stomach when filleting it
20200927_192404.jpg

Just covered the pool for winter. My daughters decided it’s not that much fun when the water is 75 degrees. With the cold front coming tomorrow it’s only going to get colder.
And growing up in Michigan('70's/early 80's), we would wait till the weather folks would start to report the temp of lake Michigan's water temp at Saugatuck & Holland State Park Beach as at least 60°F ... Usually we would wait for 62°F to go up and go swimming!

In Jr. & High school in Costa Mesa, CA the current always flows south from Alaska. So even in the peak of summer it was lucky to see 65°F at Newport Beach & Balboa Island for surfing in the 80's ......

(Giggles)

And growing up in Michigan('70's/early 80's), we would wait till the weather folks would start to report the temp of lake Michigan's water temp at Saugatuck & Holland State Park Beach as at least 60°F ... Usually we would wait for 62°F to go up and go swimming!

In Jr. & High school in Costa Mesa, CA the current always flows south from Alaska. So even in the peak of summer it was lucky to see 65°F at Newport Beach & Balboa Island for surfing in the 80's ......

(Giggles)
Surfing with a wet suit on right?

Okay, I'm a little creeped out tonight. Now, I don't particularly believe in things like weather patterns or the moon's size or color being any sorts of omens, but red moons are so fudging creepy.
I’m jelly! Too rainy for a moon here. Last night it was a bit pink so I shouldn’t be complaining, I should be grateful.

I suppose I should get my fanny outside and out the birds away. It’s a mucky mess. I grabbed my muck boots earlier and a big ole spidey was just chilling. I told the dogs to get it but it ran into my laundry pile before they knew what was up. Later, it scurried across the floor and the poodle chased it, but it ran under the bathroom door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom