Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat litter buckets make good tunnels, too.
Also make good mailboxes.
images (15).jpeg

I don't HAVE littles, but we generally GET a lot of littles. I'm hoping that at least a few still come out. We're dressing up, Just in Case. If I get really ambitious. I'd like to build an old-fashioned gypsy fortune teller booth, complete with a plexi front and a slot for me to slide their treats down, right into their pumpkins/bags. No-contact fun!

We usually get tons of kids, but I venture to guess that won't be the case, this year. Still, I need to be prepared (to ward off tricks!) I'm thinking of investing in a slew of quarters to give out, instead of candy. They can be easily cleaned - before and after. If we don't get many trick-or-treaters, there's no major weight gain when I eat the leftovers. Unless, of course, I use the leftover quarters to buy half-price candy the next day ... but at least I'll have something I like!
I love Halloween candy but I might try to forego this year lol no one needs a huge bag of it 😂🤣🙈 which reminds me.... I read back a teeny bit and I can’t believe keeks throws it out :eek: :th she’s no fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom