Just lost my baby and i dont know why šŸ˜„

Neeci84

Chirping
Oct 8, 2020
My Noodle just passed. She was acting totally normal one minute and the next she was gasping for air. I watched the cameras and at 3:53pm she was pecking around like normal. At 4:12 the gasping started. I didn't find her until almost 7. I was preparing to run to the vet when she laid down and I could tell she was about to go. She struggled to breathe for a couple of minutes then was gone. She looked like she was suffocating. What do you think happened?

My Noodle just passed. She was acting totally normal one minute and the next she was gasping for air. I watched the cameras and at 3:53pm she was pecking around like normal. At 4:12 the gasping started. I didn't find her until almost 7. I was preparing to run to the vet when she laid down and I could tell she was about to go. She struggled to breathe for a couple of minutes then was gone. She looked like she was suffocating. What do you think happened?
It almost sounds like an allergic reaction, especially if she had no prior respiratory issues. I am sorry for your loss. šŸ˜Ŗ

Did you look down her throat to see if something was stuck down there choking her?

Back
Top Bottom