Just need to vent...

I know. People just makes me shake my head more and more. I have told people, if you have a problem with me, come to me. Don't take it out on my kids, animals, etc. I would NEVER harm or "get even" with someone by harming their car, kids, animals etc. I know I spend a lot on my birds and pets but goodness, my children are grown and I need to learn to do something other than "be a mommy". And a 31 yr old man is not mine to raise.

Goodness.They may have been TSC fuzzies and maybe not the best of the breed that they were, but darn it they were mine. And I cared about them. And I feel bad becaue they didn't ask to be here and they trusted me to protect them and I didn't do it. Now I know I'm over protective with the ones I have now. Epically Widget.

I guess the hardest part is that it was someone I trusted. I would have never thought he'd harm them like that. I gave him a place to live, he didn't have a job so he got everything for free. The central air went out and I got him an a/c for his room and put satellite in it so he wouldn't have to watch things he didn't like. It may sound mean and un christian like but goodness I will never help him again. I don't like being that way. I try to be a good person but when it bites me in the butt, I'm done.

Quote:
You are an amazing person for the things you did for him. I know i would do the same for my family if i needed to but like you said. Its not bad on your part to refuse these things again. Like the saying is fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I am so sorry you lost your babies i have be devastated since i lost my silkie and her babie, and you lost way more than i did so i cant even imagine how you are feeling. Yes i think Widget has earn her place as a house chicken we dont want a third times a charm "knock on wood".

Quote:
OOh good! I was going to have you make him have an "accident", when noone else was home...
lol.png

Quote:
OOh good! I was going to have you make him have an "accident", when noone else was home...
lol.png

roll.png
still having thoughts about that one
hu.gif

Yall may see me on the news as the "Chicken Avenger"
yippiechickie.gif
:cd LOL

Quote:
lol.png

roll.png
hu.gif

yippiechickie.gif

SSS?
hide.gif

Quote:
lol.png

roll.png
hu.gif

yippiechickie.gif

LOL On the Chicken Avenger! And love the picture of Widget.

Wow. You were so giving and accepting of your BIL and that's what he does in return? As much as all of us would like to take turns dragging a chicken tractor over his head...over and over again
somad.gif
, he's clearly someone that can't see or feel love. Sounds like he's in his own living hell, I hope that's some comfort to all us Chicken Avenger wannabe's.

A camera would definitely be on my list. Heaven forbid he try this again, I'd press charges and use the video as proof. And I'd have a barbed wire lasso handy, to keep him still until the authorities arrived.

Just think, if you can build a coop that keeps a creepy BIL out, there isn't any predator that could get in!
wink.png

I second the suggestions of game cameras. They are cheap enough. Do check the laws for your state; here, for photos to be evidence, there has to be something posted that says property is under surveillance. So, a post it would work, just something. We have had a lot of break ins our way lately so we are trying the camera route.
Backup method is shotgun.

Quote:
x2!

You need to file a police report, and ask if there is any way he can be held for a mental evaluation. That he did this, and then woke you up to see your reaction is VERY scary. YOU are the intended victim; the birds are just his way of getting to you. That someone would do this in the manner he did shows that YOU are in danger!

Do you mil and fil live with you, or nearby? This is their son, I assume? They may be in danger as well.

Quote:
x2!

You need to file a police report, and ask if there is any way he can be held for a mental evaluation. That he did this, and then woke you up to see your reaction is VERY scary. YOU are the intended victim; the birds are just his way of getting to you. That someone would do this in the manner he did shows that YOU are in danger!

Do you mil and fil live with you, or nearby? This is their son, I assume? They may be in danger as well.

Fil and Mil live with me. I take care of them. Yes, he is their son. I checked and without proof I can't do a thing about it. I am checking on cams, deciding which will be the best one.

I don't know anything about your BIL, but your chicken loss sounds exactly like a weasel attack to me. 4 legged weasel, not 2 legged one.

Multiple birds killed, none eaten, and the coop was built tight. Weasels can get through the tiniest space. It's very difficult to fence them out, and they will go on a killing rampage inside a chicken coop.

Back
Top Bottom