Just one more lil' prayer please ~ Update on page 4.

Sending prayers from here as well. I too, know what it's like to go through surgeries with a child, my middle son has been through way too many in his young life and the power of prayer is awesome!! Hope all goes well with your daughter's surgery tomorrow! We'll be thinking of her and you.
hugs.gif

I will be praying for you all. I feel bad that you packaged and shipped peafowl eggs to me today with your daughter's surgery on your mind.

well, Surgery went well today! They were able to go in laproscopically, three small holes and get the appendix right out. It was pretty bad looking in there, lots of scaring (they took some awesome pics per my daughters' request! LOL) on her innards. She should recover well.

On the down side, since I wasn't home, someone came here and decided they needed to explore our large peafowl/pheasant/guinea pen and let all our guineas out, half our pheasant hens out and our black shoulder india blue peacock. The peacock got chased by who knows who..some guy driving by the neighbors said when they saw him into the back of the farmer's field (wayyyy over yonder now) and he's just GONE! We've recovered all but two of the pheasant hens and the guineas are just out and running around. We'll catch them up later. Suspiciously, there are NO eggs in that pen today..and normally, we collect MANY!
sad.png

So the excursion to the hosp. was GREAT for Michaela..and we're proud of the way she took everything. It just stunk to come home and find we'd basically been vandalized.

Thank you all so much for the prayers and well wishes. She'll be home with daddy tomorrow. I miss her already, but must go out and feed the cows, goats, sheep and what's still here of the fowl. <sigh>

Stacy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom