Just one more lil' prayer please ~ Update on page 4.

I'm sure the lady didn't mean any harm but, then again you never know. Thank God she home and eating and walking around. You and your hubby need to keep a watchful eye on her just in case of infection. Keep her monitored 24/7. Well now I sound like that lady
smile.png
. Your her Mom and you know her needs. Prayers are still with you and your daughter.

Thanks TCC. I'm keeping an eye on your post for updates about your aunt!
sad.png

We'll keep an eye out. Her operation was done by lapriscopy so the incisions are small, thank goodness.

I dunno about the lady in the bathroom, I guess I'd just had enough at that point. LOL!

Stacy

Oh WoW! Let me just tell you.... !! Michaela's dr. called today. The pathology report was finished. The results.. OMG!!!
ep.gif

Turns out, she still had absesses on her appendix and at any time, one of those could've burst and sent her into an emergency operation. He said he hadn't seen one that bad before. Period. My poor baby! I asked HOW this could've happened. He didn't know...
sad.png
I made SURE to ask about parasites (my mother thinks that's the problem) but he said he looked while he was in there and the pathologist would've said something if he'd seen any signs either and there was nothing (Mom is freaked out because of ALL the animals we have and tries to find some way to put the blame on our 'farming' for everything).

Anyway, it's all over with. She's still working out the gas, but I think she's better today than yesterday even. Still pale, skinny and dark circles, but moving a little better and we've not used the pain meds since last night (she hates the taste!). She's still on antibiotics, but that's ok. Let's just hope this is IT and the last of all this... current problem.

Stacy

Wow!!!! It's a good thing they removed it when they did!

Could her being ill be from one on those absesses leaking?

I hope she is up and running and being a normal kid again soon!

Last edited:
YIKES!!!
I think I woulda slapped the woman in the bathroom and definitely slapped your mother...I can't stand people that try to force their prejudices and things on you...
You wanna have animals Have em! she doesn't have to come out and see em.

Glad that Michaela's doing better..

FK, you know..I didn't think to ask him that (was kinda shocked when he told me everything), but I know that halfway through all this 'stuff' she did get ill again and have to go on the antibiotics to clear it up so maybe she's currently ill because another burst just a little while before this operation. It was on Thursday and the Sat. before she started having pains again and dark circles under her eyes...
sad.png

Spottedcrow... My mom is in So. Cal and I'm clear over here and I have the critters for another good reason besides that we love 'em and everything we're doing... My mom is allergic.
wink.png
As for the lady in the bathroom...I dunno... Maybe I just took it wrong after everything else. I haven't been sleeping very well lately... so I dunno... ??

Anyway, it's all good now. She WILL get better. I refuse to have her NOT get better!
big_smile.png

Stacy

I'm allergic to furry things, but slithery, finny, and feathery things are fine...

My MIL would've pooped out a brick if she had met George, my Hissing Cockroach.
lau.gif

My MIL doesn't come over here any more since she complained that my house wasn't spotless...but my best friend is worse, much much worse...she washes her dishes before they puts them in the dishwasher...not rinse the food off, completely WASHES them!!
th.gif

LOL.. No thanks! We don't go that crazy here. My house is NOT a beautifully clean house by far either. 4 kids make sure it stays that way. Heck, I'm happy when I can actually open the front door and not be embarassed by whatever is behind me! Doesn't happen too often! That also helps to keep my mother away as well as the critters. My MIL never even calls let alone visits so I could care less if she did like or didn't like furry, feathery, fuzzy things! LOL!!! LUCKY ME LUCKY ME! Heheheh...

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom