Just purchased this shed for new coop!!!

Yeah it’s gonna suck dismantling it but soo worth it in the end!! But this was a super find!! $300 is all I’m paying for it and I can make it however I want inside etc with saving this kind of money I can go pretty elaborate on ventilation windows and furnishings for the inside as well as the run and even gonna paint the outside though I’m not sure what colors yet my last was barn red / white trim which I do love..but thinking may a bit much here in town 😂 trying to think up something funny/cute to name it...kinda like some do on here like that eggplant one 😂 I may have to make a post/contest about that help me name my coop something with the color or my chickens or idk something...lots of creative people on here bet would get some good ideas!!

😂 trying to think up something funny/cute to name it...kinda like some do on here like that eggplant one 😂 I may have to make a post/contest about that help me name my coop something with the color or my chickens or idk something...lots of creative people on here bet would get some good ideas!!

I love the Eggplant one!!

What color is your house? Since you live in town w/ neighbors, you may want to do it the same color. Less conspicuous that way...

Then maybe do different silhouettes on it? In a your trim color if it would show up on it or in a color that you like. Or do an actual mural on the side, who knows how artistic you can get right now, LOL, without going "overboard".

I built an 8 x 12 coop, here's some pics for ideas.

inside coop.jpg

roost board.jpg

Brooder under the poop board.
2019 integration 2.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom