just put eggs in bator

Yep!!!
big_smile.png
I put 7 of my own chikens eggs in there, and as soon as I get my fan hooked up I'm adding 19 Texas A&M white cortunix quail eggs!! Good Luck to you!! Wish me luck too!!!

Yes! I put 17 showgirl eggs (shipped) and 12 serama eggs (from my chickens) in today! in about 3 days I will add some cortunix also. good luck to you!

I thought about adding a half dozen of my own hens eggs but I might be getting some other eggs so I may wait and see about that first and then add altogether or add mine tomorrow.

I am down to 5 on the shipped showgirl eggs, and 3 of those have very misshapen aircells. the others were either not developing, loose air cells with floating bubbles, or blood rings, but that is usually what happens with shipped eggs. The serama eggs look good. the coturnix, I usually dont candle them, but there is one stinky one that I will need to sniff out!

I don't remember putting 7 of my own hen's eggs in there, but I am down to 3. Some didn't develop, and 1 had a blood ring, but the others look real good. I also must have had a typo on the cortunix. I won 12, and they sent 18, one was broke, and most of the others were scrambled. Inow have 4 that are developing, 1 that looks intact but clear, and one I can't tell in. But At least I still have some in there!!

You sound like me kimbpara!! I know I should stop, but I have found another hidden nest, that has 8 eggs in it, plus my little black dutch hen has 4 eggs in her nest...not sure if I will steal them or let her hatch them, if she decides to go broody. I have a hen that just went broody on Saturday, and I figure that if they think it's ok to still be hatching, then why should I stop??
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom