Just put some

I would suggest not letting your little ones help you regarding this incubation period , could mean all the difference in the hatching and not .

I know they want to help , but certain things should be avoided .

Quote:
We are very hands on and include them in everything. They have been included since we got our day old chicks 17wks ago. Our chicks absolutely LOVE our two year old they greet her sit on her lap ect... So I dont think they will be excluded when they are the reason we set the eggs any way. Our chickens are our family project. My four year olds class is involved in our project too. We document progress take pic ect. even have had a "chicken school day"

They are not going to hurt them any more than I am if all we are doing is putting water in the bator. They dont touch the eggs they dont mess with the bator unless we are putting water in. So I know there are many different opinions however we will continue to do our family project together.

JMO:)

Just checked and it looks like my #'s are getting better! I am still at 100 F and 36% humidity. It started going up when we added water earlier and has been at 36% since!!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom