Just sat 37 eggs. Hatch date of Jan 12th and january 19th.

Quote:
Its so hard not too! I love watching them grow. This my third hatch and the bantam eggs I have in were dropped (my 6 year old neice), so I'm really curious to see if any survived.

I did... so shouldn't have. But I did....

Looking more "defined" after just after 24 hours....

oooh, emmm. geeee..... this is going to take Forever...!

I usually would have candeled my eggs by now, but I have bee at my grandma's since they day I put them in... Although thats not a very good excuse because I live right next door to her and usually walk back and forth between the houses, I guess I'm just being to lazy! I think I will walk home in a few hours and see how my eggs are doing. I will probably take any that went bad and replace them with eggs that were laid today haha.

I usually would have candeled my eggs by now, but I have bee at my grandma's since they day I put them in... Although thats not a very good excuse because I live right next door to her and usually walk back and forth between the houses, I guess I'm just being to lazy! I think I will walk home in a few hours and see how my eggs are doing. I will probably take any that went bad and replace them with eggs that were laid today haha.

I'm in. Set 13 eggs due on 1-10. All from my on flock so they will be BR-RIR or PR-RIR cross. They are mystery eggs because my hens who free range during the day decided to lay 13 in a secret spot that I didn't find until there were 13 there. So rather than sell them to my customers, I popped them in the bator and crossed my fingers. Candled today and 12 of the 13 are developing. #13 is a maybe, so there you go.

Quote:
Awesome! Best of luck to you!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom