Just seen this ad on craigslist.....

what an idiot! forward it to your local humane society/animal control, there are laws about that in most areas!

seriously i would report them to your local humane society save the number save the ad and e-mail it to the locel humane society ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Well....This is basically what goes on in shelters across the country only the message is much more subtle and they use a different method of euthanasia. It's better than seeing the animal neglected. If the person knows that he is doing, a gunshot is as quick and humane as any other method.

Quote:
Well....This is basically what goes on in shelters across the country only the message is much more subtle and they use a different method of euthanasia. It's better than seeing the animal neglected. If the person knows that he is doing, a gunshot is as quick and humane as any other method.

I think it is very different in fact ac would try and find the dog a home if truly friendly. Also ac would not threaten to use a blunt force machine to kill it to the public, if they did not get money. AC is only allowed to humanely do that anyways.

What an
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

at least shelters are intrested in the well being of the animal if this person really cared about that dog they would take it to the aniaml shelter and not say "i want money"

I did report it to my local animal shelter, which is only 15 min if that from the city they say they are in.

They won't return my calls or text for an address to see the dog.

They have probably already got a earful from others.

Horse ads on cl really bug me that say going to slaughter by this date if not sold but at least they don't say they are physically gonna kill them themselves if they don't get money.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom