Just seen this ad on craigslist.....

Quote:
It should be..

If I shoot it cause it is sick then I would be a criminal.

Not what his ad said nor what this thread is about, but imo yes.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes most def. now he is being a sarcastic dweeb in emails back to people and took the ad down but too late he gave me his address first. Just a street over from me and a few miles down the road too.
roll.png

Do a drive by!!!!!!!!!!
lol.png

We may take a looksy.
wink.png

Quote:
It should be..

If I shoot it cause it is sick then I would be a criminal.

I dont know...
I'm just saying what I would do... and how I feel. Shooting isnt humane.
Unless its done 100% correctly in the brain... which i can tell you it RARELY is. Even if you pound on your chest and spout off what a great shot you think you are...
roll.png

I'm not rich and cant spend much money to "save" my animals if they should fall really ill.
But i'll be darn if i dont ALWAYS have enough money to put my animal down humanely if an emergency happens....

Last edited:
No, If done humanely. I could not shoot my own dog but could and have shot others that were killing/chasing my stock.

On another note I would think this guy is probably sitting on the freeway on ramp when not pulling this crap on craigslist. People are pretty brazen when it comes to begging. I would rather he knock on my door and ask for work for food or money. The guy is an idiot I hope the cops have a good talk with him.
Quote:

Last edited:
Quote:
My home town is Soap Lake it is rural but not that rural. Our county handles a few towns, and they are all within 15 min of each other. The animal shelter is only 15 min away/take the dog there or give the dog away that would be trying. Not requiring money or he will shoot the dog/animal. Anybody that does actually do that is heartless period imo.

It does look like the dog is tethered and my dh thought he looked a bit skinny too and suspects some other abuse.

I agree. If there is a shelter, than why not drop the dog there and give it a chance at having a good life with another family. He has other options than shooting, that is what makes what he is doing so dispicable.

not these days everyone is hurting for money that dog looks to be older if hes out money feeding it. i bet if someone went to him and said ill take the dog off your hands he would. have you people ever tried to drop off a animal at a shelter it COSTS MONEY!!!! even if you find a dog or cat and drop it off they ask for a deposit to help feed them. a bullet cost a hole .15 cents. now adays its all about money dont be nieve. dont get me wrong im an animal lover i have lots of pets 5 ducks 2 turkeys 43 chickens 4 goats 3 hamstars 2 dogs and 2 cats and tons of fish, and most of them are rescues. but if this guy is trying to "milk" money he has the right to sell the dog before he kills it. i know people who are selling ANYTHING to make a house payment. plus does anyone know the history of this dog??? nope it said nothing but this dog will be nice to you if your nice to it. what if he had small children that yanked on its tail once to many times and the dog bit that child in the face? i know i wouldnt put up with that poop. i killed many animals because of temper around my children. just think. its just an animal and thats whats wrong with the world today to many people huminizing their pets. a dog is a dog and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
Quote:
DOG 4 SALE(will be shot) - $30 (Soap Lake)

*Hi, This dog is friendly if you are friendly. He loves kids. (HE WILL BE SHOT IF NOT SOLD)
THIS IS FOR YOU ANIMAL LOVERS take him or let him die your choice I AM NOT TRYING TO BE CRUEL I JUST HAVE TO MANY DOGS

MY NUMBER:509-398-5070 or 509-398-0017 ask for david<br>

The guy made me take this dog and i do not know where an animal shelter is dont want to know WANT SOME MONEY*

I have pics of the dog on the ad too.

you for got dog will be nice if your nice to it

If an animal I owned was injured to the point of no saving them I specifically keep a gun on hand to do so. I cant see driving more then an hour for a cat or dog to get to an emergency clinic or waiting at the very very least a half an hour for the vet to put down a horse. A bullet, or even two, is still quicker then getting or going to the vet in the area I currently live in. I could never stand to see my animal suffer and wait like that.

The nutter with the craigslist post is nothing like that. I could even understand a person saying they cant afford the turn in fee the shelter demands. $10 per cat and $50 per dog around here. And saying please someone just take him before I shoot him to prevent him from starving.

Quote:
THANK YOU BABYBLUE2
im glad im not the only one on this side of the fence. i cant beleave that the shelters ask that. i think its more for cat around here and our shelter was over run with cats 600 or something crazy number like that that they acually started to turn people with cat down. i agree my sister payed over 5,000 dollars on her dog to get a bone out of her dogs stomic (the rawhide bones you get for your dogs) 5000 dollars???? come on hell no i dont have that kind of money. but her dogs are her "babys" urg i hate that. the run all over my kids and are so unruley that i dont like going over there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom