just set 4 pea eggs and 4 more tomarrow any one with me?

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by IWantATurbo, May 24, 2011.

1. IWantATurbo

IWantATurbo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2010
    Casper wy
    just set my first 4 eggs!!! got 4 more in the mail that will be here tomorrow!!

any one want to hatch with me?

2. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    I have a peahen that has been on eggs for three days, she will hopefully hatch with you![​IMG]

3. SuperPeacockman

SuperPeacockman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    I set six on Sunday

4. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Hopefully my eggs from deerman will be in tommrow so I can set tommrow night

5. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    I am too, getting 6 eggs tomorrow in the mail! I hope. [​IMG] This will be my first try on peafowl. I have been reading the peafowl topics here for over a month, so I am going to jump in now and join this thread! [​IMG] Got a trusty 4 year old Buff Orpington/Americauna broody hen to do the job of incubating the peafowl eggs! Can't wait!

6. shchinchillas

shchinchillas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    PA
    Set 6 pea eggs sunday, and 5 duck eggs sunday...heres hoping for a good hatch for all of us! After 0/14 hatching (2 pips that stopped, 5 others formed but stopped) of turkey eggs..I am crossing my fingers for at least a little bit of a hatch!

7. SunBaked

SunBaked Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Southwest
    I'll set the one's I have tomorrow. I have 3 now and there may be another in the morning. None of the ladies was doing the egg dance though so probably not. I have 5 in the bater now. 3 of them I think have babies but I can't see anything in the other 2. DH promises to pick up a better flashlight sometime this week. Gonna let the ladies hatch the rest themselves.

8. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    I have some coming in the mail, shipped out Monday... I can't wait! I'm putting them under a broody hen.

9. prairiehen74369

prairiehen74369 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    north east oklahoma
    Ethel started setting Sunday and have three of her eggs under a Silkie that should hatch soon. She's setting on 6. So we,ll see what happens.[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nankin Banties,Silkies,Ethel and Pete (peafowl) guineas.Chicks hatching in the incubator Chicks in the brooder chicks every where.Sassy,Bubba and Mollie the pound dog( protector of the poultry) she's on duty every night.

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  10. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    I can't wait till mine come! I think today's going to be the day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by