Just set Sebbie eggs!!!!

Patty, I don't like you anymore!! LOL Mine haven't laid any. Well that's not true. In December they laid 2 that weren't fertile but none since! Of course its not like Peter's not trying. He's mating and mating and mating and mating. ROFL!!

The boy is hard at work! LMAO!

Laurie

Quote:
Hehe, well at least he is trying!
big_smile.png
I just started getting eggs a couple of weeks ago, and now they are laying every other day or so! I sure hope I can get them to hatch!
fl.gif

Quote:
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch"

Thanks, but I never do! I guess if I can hatch peacocks, pheasant, ducks and any other egg, there is no reason I can't hatch a goose egg!
wink.png

Quote:
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch"

Thanks, but I never do! I guess if I can hatch peacocks, pheasant, ducks and any other egg, there is no reason I can't hatch a goose egg!
wink.png

I just noticed that you are just down the road from me in Southern Pines, I am in Sanford, one of those places no one has heard of. Goose eggs offer some problems, bigger eggs, Thicker shells and humidity control , to name a few. But good luck on your hatch!

You have 5 geese, Patty. How many ganders?

I have 6 geese, 2 are ganders, I think. LOL

I think I'm going to add new bloodlines this year too.

It's been so darn cold and snowy here, its no wonder we haven't had any eggs! I moved south to get away from the darn snow and cold and it followed me here!

Laurie

I am pretty sure I only have one gander.(The curly white) I only got three eggs the other day, but one might not have laid that day. I just put two more in the bator today.
I know what you mean about the cold! We might get some more snow today! I hope my goat holds off on having her babies until the snow is gone! (Monday should be fine)lol

Patty, I am so excited for you!!! did you find the threads on here I told you about? Sebastiana laid her first egg two days ago. Ma Cherie and Tati have not laid any yet, but Val is doing his darndest!
lol.png
Did you mark the eggs to know which is the mommy? I would love to see what Bela produces!

Miss Prissy had a good thread last spring during her incubation process, and so did hmmm... Her name was Austin, I'm not sure what her handle was.

Keep me posted!!!

Jody

Back
Top Bottom