Just set some fun eggs!

rarebreedeggs4u

Songster
10 Years
Sep 27, 2009
Morrow, AR
Boy am I in trouble~LOL I bought my husband a present, a dozen Denizli Longcrower eggs
lol.png
I also bought a dozen Crested Indian Runner Duck eggs from the same seller. I had 0 development on the only other shipped eggs I've purchased, but these came Fed-Ex Express and were packed BEAUTIFULLY, so I have hope for them. I've been on a buying time out for a few months while waiting to finish my NPIP certification, so It's time to buy some fun eggs from other NPIP breeders.

My husband thought the Denizli video was hilarious. I hope they do develop and hatch. The runner ducks are intended as garden weeder ducks and I know they'll be fun to have
wink.png
Here's a you tube link to a Denizli rooster

We are also hatching most, if not all, of our own breeds once or twice a week
big_smile.png

Last weekend
41991_pp.jpg

41991_dscf2251.jpg

texasgal

Brood with an Attitude
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
I can't get youtube at work, but if that is the same longcrower video i saw last week ... O. M. G....

Laughed my butt off ... but WOULD NOT OWN ONE ...

About the 5th time I played the video, DH took our his handgun and pointed it at the computer ..
lau.gif
He said "Hell no .. THAT bird would DIE"

lol

IggiMom

Songster
10 Years
Apr 12, 2009
West Virginia
Heavenly days. I think I would have been tempted to chop his head off before the end of the first crow! I never heard of this breed. I'll bet not too many people want them!

(Lest you guys think I am too violent--I wouldn't have chopped his head off. I would just have been tempted.)

Catherine

Top Bottom