Just thinking about getting ducks… I have a lot of questions

I loved my indian runners but they were very loud. I also loved my muscovie ducks. they don't make any noise and are friendlier than runners. unfortunately I didn't have enough room so my place started to stink and I sent them to my friend's farm. they are happy there.

if you don't have enough room don't keep chickens and ducks together. dirty water will kill your chickens (ask how I know that).

I loved my indian runners but they were very loud. I also loved my muscovie ducks. they don't make any noise and are friendlier than runners. unfortunately I didn't have enough room so my place started to stink and I sent them to my friend's farm. they are happy there.

if you don't have enough room don't keep chickens and ducks together. dirty water will kill your chickens (ask how I know that).
I decided not to keep them together. Because some things happened and I would not risk having another chicken drown. Also I want to have a drake

I plan on keeping 4 or so females and one male. Probably Calls. So skinkin cute!

The will definitely need a pool! I use a large kittie pool for 3 ducks.
Here is their pool and their other "pool".
20201216_075631.jpg

Back
Top Bottom