Just wanted to say I LOVE my keets!!

srpaint

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Illinois
I bought 5 keets about a month ago. I was buying some silkies and the lady had keets too. 4 of the 5 have survived. All my chickens, ducks, and keets are free range during the day. Locked in the coop at night. They are soooo fun to watch. At night about 45 minutes before the go in the coop to sleep they get on top of the coop. They run back and forth and make tons of noise. It is so funny. They all stick together and seem to follow the ducks around during the day. At night the sleep with the chickens. I was shocked at how well those little things can fly!! I have no clue if I have males or females. I have 1 pearl and 1 pie pearl. The other 2 I don't know what color they are. Anyways, I just wanted to share how much I love them!!

Lol guineas so are funny. Yesterday I came home to find my 6 older ones lined up on top of the chicken coop. Before I was ready to take a pic, they hopped in their run and gave me looks like............What are you talking about, we have been in here ALL day........2 funny

Back
Top Bottom